Sanjit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: which camera is best for 360 pictures

@AlukardGT

Yes. It has good resolution. If you go for Gear 360 2017, it can give further advanced features like sharing 4K Videos live, etc. But on the other side, LG 360 Camera offers you 2K at less investment. More money, more quality. Buyer has to decide based on his / her requirements!

Level 8

Nowadays most of us have good camera phones , Download Streetview App and you are all set for great 360 degrees photos.One advantage  of mobile phone is ,you carry it all the time so more opportunities are available for clicking 360 photos

Level 7

Comprei recentemente a Samsung Gear 360 -- 2017 e tem me atendido muito bem. Além das foto, já relizei uma transmissão ao vivo no Facebook.

Márcio Ninke
Level 9

@marcioninke wrote:

Comprei recentemente a Samsung Gear 360 -- 2017 e tem me atendido muito bem. Além das foto, já relizei uma transmissão ao vivo no Facebook.

Excelente, que bueno que te haya servido mi consejo! Good vibes! 👏👏👏

Lord Alukard
Level 2

gogling it and find "google cam"  and also check the compability version which one can install for your android.

Level 9

I have the Samsung Gear 360 (2016) and after the initial learning curve it really is both easy and fun to use. Fun Fact: The biggest problem I am having right now is NOT with the Gear 360 camera but with new, interesting and quality subject matter to photograph. Also it's so inexpensive to buy and there are as lots of low cost, high quality Accessories available to compliment your personal style.   The most expensive piece of equipment that I had to purchase was a dedicated Windows laptop in which to install the stitching software compliments of Samsung only because I use Google Chrome OS and the software wasn't compatible with any of my Chrome boxes but that's not a problem for using Google street view you don't even need a dedicated anything except for a way to upload your pictures to the internet. So really with the Samsung Gear 360 2016 it's hard to go wrong and easy to go right good luck hope that helps let me know if you have any questions I'll be happy to help out anyway I can. ☮UT

@AlukardGT wrote:

Yeah, bueno the resolution is not good, the better choice for this moment is Gear 360 2016 

Greetings 

@KrishnaSastry4U wrote:
Hi friend, LG 360 Camera is the most economical and relatively good performer in 360 Cameras. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.in/LG-Spherical-Digital-clicking-supports/dp/B01GTM29ZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=149...

Level 10

@Sanjit In my view Samsung 360(2017) is the best to take 360° photos and 4k videos.

Level 9

@LIJOMATTATHIL  I have found that there are not a lot of resources from google searching. But there are some good posts on this forum. If you follow lucioV he posts great information here is one that really helped me  and this one covers using a DSLR