PublishOnline's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

successfully uploaded 80 approved photos but no Street View Trusted Photographer

I worked for google maps to upload my 80 approved 360 panoramas but did not unlocked available for hire option in my street view
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: successfully uploaded 80 approved photos but no Street View Trusted Photographer

Hi @PublishOnline please check that you've met all of the requirements listed at the bottom of this page https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/ and that each of your images is actually approved. It can also take several weeks from the 50th image being approved to the For Hire switch to be turned on as the review process is human.

If you're sure that you've met all of the criteria and it has been at least two weeks I will escalate for you.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: successfully uploaded 80 approved photos but no Street View Trusted Photographer

Hi @PublishOnline please check that you've met all of the requirements listed at the bottom of this page https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/ and that each of your images is actually approved. It can also take several weeks from the 50th image being approved to the For Hire switch to be turned on as the review process is human.

If you're sure that you've met all of the criteria and it has been at least two weeks I will escalate for you.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Ok I will wait, (only patience is not my thing)

Level 6

It's done I'm a Street View Trusted Photographer. Don't receive any mail about it. Set for hire in my Street view app but when is it visalble in the index hire page? https://www.google.com/intl/nl/streetview/hire/

Level 1

Hi @PublishOnline

Congratulations for becaming a Trusted Photographer!!

Once you activate the "Available for hire" option you will receive a "Welcome to Trusted" email where you will find a form that you need to fill in an send to be added on the online list. Have you already send this form? Once you do this, it can take 2 weeks to be added. 

Please let me know if you have any problem regarding to this. 

Best, 

Level 6

I didn't get a email or form with "Welcome to Trusted" I have set for hire in my streetview app 4 days ago. must I wait or is something going wrong?

Level 1

Hi @PublishOnline

Please check on your spam folder. If you didn't receive it, please try to desactivate the "available for hire" option and activate it again. 

Let me know if it works. 

Level 6

Found it now waiting for approval

Level 5

I have over 100 approved photos but none showing on my stats.  It's been 3 weeks.  The only thing I see on the list at the bottom of the link that might be an issue is permission from the owner.  I do have permission.  How do I show that to Google?