eikone's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

je ne peux partager ni des photos 360° sur Google Map à travers street view

Please, I have a big problem with the Street View application, I can not share photos or 360 ° virtual tours on Google Map through the Google Street View app knowing that I am a photographer Even if I do not see my Street View Trusted badge on my profile picture of my Google streetview account, even before the option of available photographer is marked "NO" in this way I am not operational, Can not access the forum of accredited street view trusted photographer nor to the local guide community forum knowing that I was local guide level 5 with more than 600 points and maintaining I am local guide level 4 with 200 points
Help me please
I sent many comments and emails but I received nothing and it is not normal to leave the photographers accredited without any answer so long time
THANK YOU
Email:[REDACTED]
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: je ne peux partager ni des photos 360° sur Google Map à travers street view

You need to have 50 approved 360's before the "trusted" switch will be enabled within the Street View App.

If you think you are losing points then either send an email to the support email or send a PM to one of the Googlers here and they will be able to investigate for you @eikone

Former Google Contributor

Re: je ne peux partager ni des photos 360° sur Google Map à travers street view

Hi @eikone

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them