2AFB632D-9474-46CC-877A-A227E2964EB8.jpeg

D7DDA8AB-1274-4514-8E50-AA9F5BBCDEF0.jpeg

454537EB-4D1C-4B23-A535-F12781CD758A.jpeg

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 comments
Level 10

Re: i love this city

Hi @ti2

Thank you for caring and sharing that with us here on Google Local Guides Connect. It is such a truth in what you say and true also that you are not the only one! Sydney is a magical city, and no-one who visits or lives here ever walks away without saying exactly what you have said! I Love this city

The pictures you have shared are beautiful as the city itself.  The city itself, the gorgeous Sydney Harbour, our always amazing coat hanger in the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the spectacular Sydney Opera House, The all sensational Northern and Southern pristine Beaches,The beautiful  Darling Harbour, and of course the view from Milson's Point and our fun park extraordinaire Luna Park back across at the place we all love!! 

Is is lovely to meet you and will be awesome to get to know a little more about you.I see you are Level4 so you are doing really well in helping on Google Maps. Thank you again for sharing this post on Google Local Guides Connect.  

Shine on! 

Best Wishes

@Justine2807

Level 5
Level 5

Hi @Justine2807

Thank you for respecting my photos 

Nice to know you Justine and i hope we can meet up one day and exploring your beautiful city

i wish i could back to that “paradise”  pardon me if my English was bad 🙂 i will learn it more until i can explain how grateful i am to know Sydney and i hope you can visit my country Indonesia there are many beautiful places must be visited and i very happy to be your guide 

See you soon !

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @ti2

It is my pleasure. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and great pictures. Your English is very good. We are so lucky to have Google Translate to help us as well.

Indonesia is an amazing country and the Google Maps Local Guides Connect community teams there are some of the best in the world. I would love to visit Indonesia to meet you plus all the great people there. It is definitely on my must do places to see. So I too hope we can meet one day via Local Guides either and or both in Sydney and Indonesia. It is lovely to connect with you here on Local Guides Connect as well. Creating new friendships is an extra bonus of being part of Google Local Guides Connect. Cheers. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807