360photos.me.uk
Isle of Wight
United Kingdom
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: how to change email

Hello @360photosmeuk. I edited your post to remove the image as it revealed your personal information. 

Based on the image, it looks like you are asking for help changing the email address associated with your Street View Trusted Photographer listing. In general, I recommend reviewing the Street View Help Center and seeing if you can find the information there. I was able to contact a member of the Street View team and got this response:

"We invite you to return to the form in your Welcome to trusted email to select the option to update your previously submitted information. Once we have received your new form, it can take a few business days to process your request and for the new information to go live on our website."

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hey @360photosmeuk,

You are currently in the french section of this forum which is not the best place to get answers about your question.

Not sure to understand, which kind of business are you talking?

Listing on Google My Business or simply a business showing on Google Maps.

Don't be shy to give me a link and even more information.

Cheers, Marc-André Beauchamp -- Google Top Contributor / Level 5 / Regional Leads / Google Ambassador
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @360photosmeuk. I edited your post to remove the image as it revealed your personal information. 

Based on the image, it looks like you are asking for help changing the email address associated with your Street View Trusted Photographer listing. In general, I recommend reviewing the Street View Help Center and seeing if you can find the information there. I was able to contact a member of the Street View team and got this response:

"We invite you to return to the form in your Welcome to trusted email to select the option to update your previously submitted information. Once we have received your new form, it can take a few business days to process your request and for the new information to go live on our website."

Level 8

thank you very much for your help
@CorrieD wrote:

Jan Warchałowski
360photos.me.uk
Isle of Wight
United Kingdom
Level 8

Dear Corrie D and/or other helpful persons,

Once I got to the place to change account details, I was able to update a few things, even add an additional recovery email.  

HOWEVER, when trying to update the primary Account Email, I got this disappointing statement...

"Google Account email
[xxxxxxxxxx]@gmail.com
The address used to identify your Google Account to you and others. You can't change this address."

Bummer!  Is there a workaround?  Please?!?!?

I used a personal email to tryout the street View app.  Now that I'm approaching one million views of my snapshots and panoramas, I desire to use my other mail address which I now use for doing virtual tours (mostly for fun, but I hope to do the 360-degree panoramas professionally soon).

Thank you in advance for assistance with this matter.  
🙂
Tim
Level 8

Hi @Timothy222,

Unfortunately, there's no solution on your problem.

You can start a new account without problem, but can't transfer all of your data from an account to an other.

Cheers, Marc-André Beauchamp -- Google Top Contributor / Level 5 / Regional Leads / Google Ambassador
Level 8

whether to link to your Street View

Jan Warchałowski
360photos.me.uk
Isle of Wight
United Kingdom
Level 5

Thank you so much Marc,

I was finding conflicting verbiage in the HELP area, and just wanted to see if others may have found an alternative workaround for changing email/gmail.  I appreciate your taking the time to share your findings.  

I'll continue to post snapshots and panoramas as I have been doing (with my personal gmail), trusting that such a feature will allow us to change our gmail address later (to a dedicated business gmail).  So, perhaps in another two or three years this will change from a problem, to simply a situation with a resolve?  🙂 

Best regards,

Tim 

@Marc-AndréB wrote:

Hi @Timothy222,

Unfortunately, there's no solution on your problem.

You can start a new account without problem, but can't transfer all of your data from an account to an other.

Level 10

Hi @360photosmeuk and @Timothy222 (also your other @WashingtonState360-self 🙂 

1. Go back to the email you received when you were invited to the SV program. It's from a noreply-street-view@google.com account. 
  2. Click on the link to create a profile in the SV listing. The place holder of the old form will open but you will be presented by a link to a new form. 
  3. Follow that link, select your language and you will be presented with this form (to update your details) where though you will still need to add the Google Account you use for the SV App, there is also another field for a "public" (or "business") email as well as a radio button saying you would like to update your info. See below (I cropped the bottom 2/3 of the form as it's not relevant at all): 

Update SV infoUpdate SV info

And oops for some typos in the screen shot - I cannot correct them unless redo the whole thing 🙂

Level 8

Thank you very much for your help

Jan Warchałowski
360photos.me.uk
Isle of Wight
United Kingdom