awesomecreation's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Your best photos!

So maybe it's just me, but I like seeing myself shoot good photos. They might only be good to me, but I like them.  As i've taken time to be a google local guide, I've been looking at photos as a way to not only get into the heart of the place we are shooting as guides, but also a way to show what we treasure  as photographers. Here are some of the photos I like that I've taken over the years that I think show personality and make a place that I would like to visit. So here is my challenge. I want to see what places captivated your attention and I want to see the photos you like best. If possible, let me know why you like the photo you took. I'm excited to see what you guys are proud of!Famous cemetery in BoliviaFamous cemetery in BoliviaFarmhouse in PeruFarmhouse in PeruLocation in BoliviaLocation in BoliviaGovernment building in EcuadorGovernment building in EcuadorStatue on a church in PeruStatue on a church in PeruSunset in ChinaSunset in ChinaSunset in PeruSunset in PeruNightime in ChinaNightime in ChinaGovernment Building in EcuadorGovernment Building in Ecuador

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Your best photos!

Level 8

Nice. Where did you shoot this?

Level 8

@awesomecreation Thanks, if you click on the View in Google Maps, it will take you to where it was taken - Colo-i-Suva park outside of the capital of Fiji on the island of Viti Levu.  

Level 8

beautiful!