Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Yesterday number of views on Maps

Yesterday i had 1.083.974 views on Maps with 3258 photospheres

9 comments
Level 9

Re: Yesterday number of views on Maps

@Tito wao congratulations to you. Nice to see you here after two days.

keep it up.

you are really awesome and more valuable local guide.

keep smiling.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@Tito You are great well done.

Level 9
Level 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Odlične sfere kao i uvijek @Tito ali kao što ti je i @Pea napisao, trebao bi obrisati ove duplikate...imaš ih poprilično... po pravilu ne smiješ da dodaješ istu sferu na različite lokacije... ili više puta istu sferu na istu lokaciju

Level 7

Kod starih Views je to bilo bolje i puno preciznije rijeseno. Svaka moja photosphera u Exif data ima pohranjenu geo lokaciju sa maksimalnom greskom od tri metra. Takodjer se u exif data nalazi i geografska orjentacija sa maksimalnom greskom od 15 stupnjeva. Google stalno mijenja pravila i nacin uploada. U pravilu photospheru vezujem za prvi najblizi pojam koji postoji. U nekim slucajevima on je kilometrima udaljen od stvarnog mjesta snimanja. U pojedinim slucajevima pokusao sam dodati mjesto. Ono sto je vazno napomenuti, cak mi nakon godine dana, nije mo odobreno. @Pea@Anonymous@HelloSamsonR@deepakjhic

Level 10

Hi @MariaBi isn't sharing of other peoples contributions against community rules ? You might want to take some time to review this link as well here that has been existing for such a long time now.

Level 4

@Pea wrote:

@Tito wrote:

Yesterday i had 1.083.974 views on Maps with 3258 photospheres

Tito, you have some lovely photos but many of your images are duplicated across multiple POIs and should be deleted as this is against Google's terms regarding relevance and geographical accuracy. It would be better that you remove these yourself rather than have them flagged and for Google to do it. Could TraciC please confirm.

For example, scroll down your contributions https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/104524111022384695688/photos/ and we can see numerous duplications, eg  you have added the same image to:

Farmacia

Best Western Hotel

Guest House

I would like if @Pea could explain how he changed his contributions so that they are lately not public, as he has some really nice photos on his contributions <LINK REMOVED> For me it looks pretty strange option, as nobody can see your contributions, and it is extremely hard to detect and report a spammer.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @dubrovr,

Please don't share the Google Maps profile URL of others. I've removed the link due to privacy concerns. If you want to hide the list of your contributions from your profile, please follow the instructions provided in this article.

Even if the reviews are not visible in someone's profile, you can always go ahead and report any inappropriate review you see in a POI (Point of Interest) by clicking the three dots next to the review > Flag as inappropriate

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

with so many moderated and edited posts, there is no meaning in conversation