Not applicable

Re: Why you should play with your food

paellapaella

Level 7

Food is meant to be eaten. Treat it with respect

Level 10

Bro @OSAMA  are  you playing food, why that Prawns are not playing with you. They are taking of rest in Food court. 

@AnnaDickson, @BishowvijayaP, @NareshDarji, @

Level 6

you are right @Jijith

Level 6

There is no need to play with food.You are lucky enough that you have got food to eat. I am Jobless Hungry man. Struggling for my food. Unemployed since last one month.You should or say must learn first how to respect the food rather then, playing with it.

Level 9

They play bro @KarthikeyanLandRov , as I write this photo is before the after photo is we all playing 😁🏅😊🎉🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤

@KARTHIKEYAN wrote:

Bro @OSAMA  are  you playing food, why that Prawns are not playing with you. They are taking of rest in Food court. 

@AnnaDickson, @BishowvijayaP, @NareshDarji, @

Level 8

@Jijith "play" seems miss understood here! Since we all enjoy been Google Local Guides & enjoy participating. Thus, Google LG Team is giving us  opportunity to enjoy JULY as Food Month. All you have to do (if interested) clicked a picture of the food you eating (you may thank a person or god)... 

This is a pure engagment experience, no one from the pictures uploaded seems disrespecting Food here... 

Cheers ✌️

Pushkin Shukla