ummed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Which smartphone is best for photography?

Hello friends, Myself Ummed Rao  I am a Google Local Guide and very much interested in to update the location on Google maps to make the routes of the people easily.

I want to update the HD Pics of my visited paces on Google Maps, So can some one tell me which smart phone will be best suitable to click the high quality pics.

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Which smartphone is best for photography?

Hi @ummed and welcome to Connect!

I removed the URL from your post, because it comes off as advertising. You may not realize this, but we do not allow promotion of any nature here on Connect — self-promotion, commercial content, etc. are in violation of the Local Guides rules.

Since you are in here, please check the information below, which will help you adjust to the platform and the community:

P.S.: I freed your post from the spam quarantine and moved it to the relevant board.

Regards

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!