LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Welcome to all new Google Street View Trusted photographers

Me too.

Views was a great program, and connection between panos was really easy.

I will try autoconnect in these days, using the Theta on my climbing helmet.

Will let you know the results!

@jesusc wrote:

Thanks @LucioV,

I'm a new Google Street View Trusted photographer from yesterday.

I installed the Google Street View app on my tablet and it "ask me" if I wanted to be a Trusted photographer.... now I'm triying to connect "photospheres", I miss Google Views.

Level 8

Congrats, keep up the great job @LucioV

Robby Sayles
Level 9

Hi

Nice to see your Signature line 

"Google Street View|Trusted Photographer IT000268 | My contributions tab"

Where to find my Number like yours .

And I would like to know how to get the email from Clients who have filled up Mybusiness and requested for a virtual tour for there Business in My Area.

@LucioV

Varghese Jose

https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/106746830034555486219/photos/@9.907191,76.379734,11z/data=!3m1...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Hi @Sariga you just have to go to Google Maps, click on the menu, in upper left and then choose "your contribution" and you will have the link!

About the second question, if you are a trusted photographer you should have received an email with details on how to receive support: file a case and ask to be entered in the list of photographers that could receive inquires from customers!

Have a nice day!

Former Google Contributor

Excellent job, @LucioV! Congrats!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

How nice. 🙂 Congratulations. 

Level 9

So what about the Tokyo Summit , you have to definitely attend it , Third person to gain the SVT Badge .
Great Job .
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Dear @LucioV I am glad to share here that I am already got Trusted Photographer status. It's been a few days after I completed my 53rd photos and get uploaded in Maps and I am waiting for any email telling me I am a Trusted Photographer but nothing happened. Only after I read your posting here and I uninstall and install it, then instantly they send me an email. Now I am waiting for my badge. Thank you and happy street view photographing! 

Level 10

@dirmawanh wrote:

Dear @LucioV I am glad to share here that I am already got Trusted Photographer status. It's been a few days after I completed my 53rd photos and get uploaded in Maps and I am waiting for any email telling me I am a Trusted Photographer but nothing happened. Only after I read your posting here and I uninstall and install it, then instantly they send me an email. Now I am waiting for my badge. Thank you and happy street view photographing! 

Welcome aboard @dirmawanhatta I'm glad to help!

Level 8

Congratulations @LucioV, Good job Mr kudos king 😜😜😜😜