Iampradeeprs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Welcome Your Suggestions On Street View Photography

I am requesting you all to post your suggestions/ideas on street view Photography. I'm new to this area, it would be great help for me if can get good guide on 369view

India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Welcome Your Suggestions On Street View Photography

Hi @Iampradeeprs Google Street View requires that you use the Street View (SV) App to take 360 degree shots. You can upload those shots directly through SV app and it will reflect on the maps once its verified.

So to be a trusted Street View photographer, you will need to meet the following requirements.

1) You should have published 50 maps approved 360 photos.

2) Your image should have a minimum resolution o 14MP, and image uploaded should not be blurry, but clear.

3) And minimum number of 360 photos per shot is 1.

PS: 360 photos are photo that cover 360 degree scenes of an object, allowing viewer to acess a true image by just swinging it on the screen.

You may want to check this link to learn more about being a trusted street view photographer, including its benefits.

Let me know if it helps.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Level 7
Solution

Hi @Iampradeeprs Google Street View requires that you use the Street View (SV) App to take 360 degree shots. You can upload those shots directly through SV app and it will reflect on the maps once its verified.

So to be a trusted Street View photographer, you will need to meet the following requirements.

1) You should have published 50 maps approved 360 photos.

2) Your image should have a minimum resolution o 14MP, and image uploaded should not be blurry, but clear.

3) And minimum number of 360 photos per shot is 1.

PS: 360 photos are photo that cover 360 degree scenes of an object, allowing viewer to acess a true image by just swinging it on the screen.

You may want to check this link to learn more about being a trusted street view photographer, including its benefits.

Let me know if it helps.

Level 6

Thank you.

Level 7

@Iampradeeprs If you have find it helpful, you may want to accept it as solution, that's the best practice. Thank you 🙂

Level 7

@Iampradeeprs Thank you for understanding, but you've just unmarked it as solution again.