PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Want to improve photography for Maps? The “36” Walk.

Hi @ShafiulB thanks for asking what kind of camera can you use - the answer is any kind of device that can make images. What you use isn't the important bit, it's how you use it. Phone, digital camera, film camera, anything you like.

Regards

Paul

Connect Moderator

Excelent @FaridTDF great to have you aboard. I've sent you an email.

Regards

Paul

Connect Moderator

IF I WANT TO ARRANGE THIS EVENT ON 21/28 APRIL IS IT POSSIBLE ... @PaulPavlinovich

Have more tips for me ... ?

Level 3

What a wonderful opportunity to do what I love to do and have fun doing it. I would definitely be interested in organizing in my location. Thanks for the tips and information. The difference between amateur and professional portraits can be vast. 

Before the days of smartphones -- if you can remember such a time -- taking a great photo was a labor-intensive process. You'd have buy a fancy camera and editing software for your desktop computer, and invest some serious time and energy into learning how to use them.

But thanks to our mobile devices and the editing apps that come with them, we can now take high quality photos and edit them without too many bells and whistles -- all from the same device that we use to make calls.

One of the easiest and best ways to improve your mobile photos is to turn on the camera's gridlines. That superimposes a series of lines on the screen of your smartphone's camera that are based on the "rule of thirds"

-- a photographic composition principle that says an image should be broken down into thirds, both horizontally and vertically, so you have nine parts in total.

According to this theory, if you place points of interest in these intersections or along the lines, your photo will be more balanced, level, and allow viewers to interact with it more naturally.

Level 8

Not 100% relevant but once I could take 40 photos out of a 36 shots canister (35mm) which made the guy at photography store very surprised...

Connect Moderator

hola @HelloJess, consulta es necesario cargar la Quedada de 33photo2017 en la plataforma de quedadas de Connect para cada una de nuestras zonas? o con que les mande la URL de la invitación alcanza, gracias.

Connect Moderator

Consulta @PaulPavlinovich, que opinas mejor crear, una Comunidad en vez de una Colección, para postear allí las fotos de los participantes de las distintas zonas. Considerando que las Colecciones son cerradas y solo puede aportar el creador y las Comunidades pueden ser abiertas, de que cualquier participante puede participar y agregar las fotos.  

Saludos Farid.

Former Google Contributor

@FaridTDF I believe @PaulPavlinovich is submitting all "36" walk meet-ups on the new meet-up site on behalf of those who fill out his form.

Connect Moderator

@ShafiulB yes absolutely other days are ok, just include that information on your form submission. Great to have you involved.

Regards

Paul

Connect Moderator

@LotusL great post, you're welcome to sign up to lead your location if you would like to do so.

Regards

Paul