PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Want to improve photography for Maps? The “36” Walk.

Mình không có máy ảnh đắt tiền... Nghe bạn nói, mình rất thích và sẽ cố có những bức ảnh đẹp để đăng lên đây.

Xĩn lỗi, mình cùng xin hỏi rõ: chủ đề của ảnh chỉ là "đi bộ " thôi phải không ? Thank you

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Connect Moderator

@Trandactai you are right, you are the important bit, the camera is simply a tool. Of course some are better tools than others but you can make amazing images with a very simple camera.

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich

When is the next event. The idea seems exciting. When on rolls we used to seek most through those 36 films but since the takeover of digital media we tend to overdo on almost all shoots.

Level 5

Cảm ơn bạn đã động viên. Rất cảm kích.

Chúc bạn vui, nhiều sức khỏe.

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 5

Cạnh bên trái- Quảng trường Hùng Vương, thành phhos Bạc Liêu, VNCạnh bên trái- Quảng trường Hùng Vương, thành phhos Bạc Liêu, VNNhà hát Cao Văn Lầu - khu Quảng trường Hùng VươngNhà hát Cao Văn Lầu - khu Quảng trường Hùng Vương

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Connect Moderator

Hi @Jnjoe the next world-wide event will be in April 2018, however if you'll be in San Francisco there is a special edition happening on October 10th. You could run your own "36" any time you want. @HelloSamsonR has a meet coming up which is principally for Maps editing but you could blend a "36" into it, I really don't think he would mind at all.

Regards

Paul

Level 7

Thank you for replying. I am not planning to visit San Francisco area but I will share the ideas with LG around me. 
What kind of event is that? 
Level 1

Yes, of course. I will consider your content here. Thanks for the share. Good luck!

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich  I would have loved to have come along to this and was about to RSVP then checked my calendar and remembered I've got a 4 pm wedding to attend that day. 

Connect Moderator

Wedding pfffft @MariaNgo  where are your priorities? Lol. Enjoy the ceremony and I wish the couple well 🙂