GeoffM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Using Photoshop for 360 Photos

Hi guys,

I just had a quick question regarding editing my 360 photos. I understand that it is possible to edit my 360 shots like a normal photo on photoshop, however when I try to open the edited version (via Google Photos for example) it only opens as 2d, not in 360.

I have done some research already and apparently software like Photoshop changes the metadata and and the way Google 'sees' the photo. But even after editing the EXIF data myself, I am still having no luck. Looking at the original photo and the edited photo, the only key differences I can see from the properties is that the edited photo is a much smaller file and that the program is no longer my camera (ISIS 360) but of Photoshop.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, many thanks!

Geoff

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Using Photoshop for 360 Photos

@GeoffM Hi 

I think there are no any 360 photo sphere editing tools right now , but you can blur other small correction of your sphere into Street view app.

@LucioV Have any idea for this threads.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@GeoffM Hi 

I think there are no any 360 photo sphere editing tools right now , but you can blur other small correction of your sphere into Street view app.

@LucioV Have any idea for this threads.

Level 10

Hi @Geoff you could use flexifly plugin for working on 360 inside phostoshop then you could use e if fixer on the resulting photo. You will find links and tips in this thread https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-Trusted/How-do-I-choose-a-third-party-tool/td-p/19...

Thanks @ShafiulB for tagging me in! 

Level 5

Hi @LucioV

Apologies for the late reply but I wanted to thank you very much for your great response.

I downloaded Exif Fixer that completely solved it, I'm very happy! Also the link you sent me had loads of great information too, much appreciated

Thanks @ShafiulB for referring too!

All the best!