MyPanoramic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Trusted Pro Invite still not received????????????????

Hi.  I have more than 50 approved 360 photos and still haven't received the invite.  The app says i have 86 approved photos under "Stats" even though there is over 200 approved according to me.  When I select "Available for hire" it still says i require 50 photos.

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Trusted Pro Invite still not received????????????????

@MyPanoramic I fell your pain. I have 200 approved shots and it does not even show up in my profile. But they know there is a problem and they are working on it. Will be interesting to see how  long it takes. Maybee it is complicated to fix?

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@MyPanoramic I fell your pain. I have 200 approved shots and it does not even show up in my profile. But they know there is a problem and they are working on it. Will be interesting to see how  long it takes. Maybee it is complicated to fix?

Level 10

Thanks @davidcox . I really appreciate your reply so much.  I've spend so many hours looking for a reason the past few days.  Can say its wasted hours but on the upside, i did find some helpful tips going through all the info.  Thanks again.

Level 9

@MyPanoramic  I have done the exact same thing assuming it was an issue on my end. It is sort of like a little kid on Christmas wanting to check the app to see if you got a present and it never comes. There is hope. I wonder how many people this is affecting?  When they fix the code maybe it will go too far and just approve me and no need for the form?