Level 8

To join in google localguid program 2018

Date:14,08,2018

To

The Google localguides

Sub:Application to connect in google localguide

Sir

Respectfully,I beg to say that I am Pritish Pradhan,

From:Bhubaneswar,PIN:752101.I would like to join in localguides connect program. 

Therefore I request you to be join me on your program. So I kind enough for you . 

Yours Faithfully 

Pritish Pradhan

Naharkanta, Bhubaneswar, PIN-752101

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: To join in google localguid program 2018

Hi @Pritish10

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing @Pritish10

And follow in istusitua @VijayDesai

Ranjan
Level 8

Google localguide

Now I am level 8 local guide 

Level 8

Hii

Now I am level 8 localguide .Could I eligible to trusted testing opportunity for google product. If I eligible then how to apply for trusted testing google products. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Pritish10,

I recommend you check regularly the Google Trusted Tester link for any updates. You can also search the community. Here you can see what I have found searching Connect.

To make your post more engaging I suggest you to read this thread What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!