AhmedAlzbeede's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The best phone camera for landscape photos

Hi Local Guides

What is the best camera for landscape can be used for google map photo upload?

Any suggestions?

Regards

33 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 3
Level 3
Solution

Re: The best phone camera for landscape photos

I would like to suggest the LG G5. It has two cameras at the back. One for landscape and one for tight shot

View solution in original post

Level 3
Level 3
Solution

I would like to suggest the LG G5. It has two cameras at the back. One for landscape and one for tight shot

Level 4

I use nexus 5x and I should say it is a very good option and other suggestions are given below as well.

1. LG G5 - Very good manual controls in the default camera app itself is a very good plus of this mobile

2. LG G4 - Same as like LG G4 with not much efficient sensor as G5 but yet one of the best camera phones before G5

3. Nexus 6P - Nexus 6P has the same camera spec as 5X but its better processor helps a little bit when it comes to HDR.

4. Ipone 6S - Good for people who dont want to get into too much of settings.

** Nexus 5x and 6P is very good in low light performance because of their large pixel size and its a very good choice and being a nexus, they are awesome phone with latest softwares.

Level 1

Um Note 4 da Samsung é fantástico.

Connect Moderator

Do you mean for stitched panorama? If yes, iPhone has the best feature for its stock camera.

Level 8

iPhone is best in mobile camera and for DSLR Nikon is best.

E.T.Subash
Level 3

I would like to suggest the Samsung galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and iPhone 6S

Level 9

People tend to look down at mobile phone cameras. However, the truth is that the latest phones are much better than what people think. In the past, I used iPhone 5 for photos. Pictures always looked at bit blurred or handled low light situations badly. With the current iPhone 6s, it is completely the opposite. The quality is excellent. I often am surprised by the results. Overall, the photos are excellent for all conditions. Biggest issues are with zooming and really bright sources (fire for example). 

Jeff Muir
Admin - Global Guides
Level 3

@EJG wrote:

Totally agree! I use G4. Amazing phone. Try Snapseed to edit your landscape photos. 

Level 5

Any android latest flagship phone from Samsung is the best choice. And you can use cardboard camera app for easy photosphere shot. 😆