Ranjan_Kumar_Swain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The Odissi Costume The Odissi dancers are colorfully dressed with makeup and jewellery. The Saree wo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shrinika_performing_Abhinaya_(Kede_Chhanda_Janilu_Tuhi).jpg

Modern Odissi is performed by children and adults, in solo or as group. Above is the Tribhanga posture of OdissiModern Odissi is performed by children and adults, in solo or as group. Above is the Tribhanga posture of Odissi

Group DanceGroup Dance

Are and culture at konark sun templeAre and culture at konark sun temple

Odissi ( Odia : ଓଡ଼ିଶୀ odissi also referred to as Orissi in older literature, is a major ancient Indian classical dance that originated in the Hindu temples of Odisha – an eastern coastal state of India. Odissi, in its history, was performed predominantly by women  and expressed religious stories and spiritual ideas, particularly of Vaishnavism Vishnu as Jagannath  Odissi performances have also expressed ideas of other traditions such as those related to Hindu gods Shiva and Surya , as well as Hindu goddesses  Shaktism

Ranjan
Sun Temple, Konark, Odisha, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: The Odissi Costume The Odissi dancers are colorfully dressed with makeup and jewellery. The Sare

Connect Moderator

Re: The Odissi Costume The Odissi dancers are colorfully dressed with makeup and jewellery. The Sare

Nice post bro @Ranjan_Kumar_Swain

I like first photo, this little girl looking so beautiful in traditional dress. Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9
Solution

@NareshDarji thanks brother

Ranjan
Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro @Ranjan_Kumar_Swain

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.