BrunoM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Thailand

Hello,

This is my first post here, I'm not sure it's in the right place, I hope so.

Last november i went to a 18 day trip to thailand , started from  Bangkok - Phuket - Khao Sok - Ko Samui - Ko Phangan - Ko Tao , would like to share some photos and comments.

What I liked the most:

- Khao Sok and the Elephants ride and rapids, very good and cheap
- Food, all the places have great thai food, of course very good padthai
- Boat transport is very good, fast and comfortable.
- Nangyuan Island Beach in Ko Tao,  paradise

The least I liked:

- Negotiation with tuk tuk
- Phuket beaches with lots of gasoline smell
- I went 18 days, not enough for 6 places

Some photos that i hope you all enjoy it.

Khao Sok  - Elephant TrailKhao Sok - Elephant TrailKhao Sok  - Elephant TrailKhao Sok - Elephant TrailA pet in Khao SokA pet in Khao Sok5.JPGPhuket BeachPhuket BeachBuddhaBuddhaShopping during boat tripShopping during boat tripJust RelaxJust RelaxLovely FruitLovely FruitNangyuan Island BeachNangyuan Island BeachKhao san roadKhao san road

Lisbon, Portugal
20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Thailand

Amazing photos and welcome @BrunoM to Local Guides Connect. We are happy to have you here. I just moved your post here in the "travel aand Advice" board as it is the place to share your photos and experience. 

Please take also a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides, too. Here some tips to help you with this:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Add a photo of yourself, if you feel like, and post your presentation here.  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  

Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Amazing photos and welcome @BrunoM to Local Guides Connect. We are happy to have you here. I just moved your post here in the "travel aand Advice" board as it is the place to share your photos and experience. 

Please take also a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides, too. Here some tips to help you with this:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Add a photo of yourself, if you feel like, and post your presentation here.  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  

Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 4

Thanks and done 😉

Level 7

Great pictures and I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in Thailand. Tuk tuk is always a rip off and most people do like to deal with them 🙂

Level 5

DSC00370.JPGDSC00378.JPGDSC00380.JPGDSC00384.JPGDSC00386.JPG

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 4

Thank you for amazing photo , live in thailand too , hope u will enjoy with another place , i recommend kanjanaburi Etong village 😄

Level 8

@BrunoM Wowwwww your photos are so beautiful.. 😍😍

amazing i’d like to visit Thailand 🇹🇭 

if i come i’d like to meet you too.

Level 5

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều. Khi có điều kiện, nhất định mình sẽ đến. Người Thailand rất thân thiện và làm du lịch cực kỳ giỏi (Việt Nam phải học hỏi nhiều và sợ rằng.. chẳng bao giờ mới bằng Thailand được!)

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 5

Đẹp lắm bạn. Mình cũng xin góp ý thêm:

Mình chưa du lịch các nước nhiều nên không biết có đúng hay không về "giao thông". So với Việt Nam, giao thông ở Thái rất tốt ! Mình rất ấn tượng mỗi khi qua đường, các lái xe nói chung đã giảm tốc độ, phanh lại nhường cho người đi bộ qua đường rất nghiêm túc, không chút phiền hà; đi chợ mua sắm cũng vậy: bạn xem ở cửa hàng bên này, ngã giá hay cò kè rồi qua gian hàng kề bên mua, họ vẫn luôn tươi cười và vui vẻ... Thật là tuyệt!

@BrunoM wrote:

Hello,

This is my first post here, I'm not sure it's in the right place, I hope so.

Last november i went to a 18 day trip to thailand , started from  Bangkok - Phuket - Khao Sok - Ko Samui - Ko Phangan - Ko Tao , would like to share some photos and comments.

What I liked the most:

- Khao Sok and the Elephants ride and rapids, very good and cheap
- Food, all the places have great thai food, of course very good padthai
- Boat transport is very good, fast and comfortable.
- Nangyuan Island Beach in Ko Tao,  paradise

The least I liked:

- Negotiation with tuk tuk
- Phuket beaches with lots of gasoline smell
- I went 18 days, not enough for 6 places

Some photos that i hope you all enjoy it.

Khao Sok  - Elephant TrailKhao Sok - Elephant TrailKhao Sok  - Elephant TrailKhao Sok - Elephant TrailA pet in Khao SokA pet in Khao Sok5.JPGPhuket BeachPhuket BeachBuddhaBuddhaShopping during boat tripShopping during boat tripJust RelaxJust RelaxLovely FruitLovely FruitNangyuan Island BeachNangyuan Island BeachKhao san roadKhao san road

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 5

Đúng đó bạn. Thật tuyệt vời. Người Thái cũng rất thân thiện.

@TravelLifei wrote:

Great pictures and I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in Thailand. Tuk tuk is always a rip off and most people do like to deal with them 🙂

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet