Muhammadibn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Take photos without feeling odd

I like to take photos everywhere! Like really, everywhere. especially if it's food. However I can't get over this feeling of being the odd sore thumb taking pictures of all sorts of things. Is it just me because I don't carry a proper camera around or do other people find themselves in the same situation?

I'll still carry on taking pictures thought, hopefully 😉

Leicester, United Kingdom
3 comments
Level 5

Re: Take photos without feeling odd

I have the same feeling lol People look really weird at me when I take pictures with my phone of a random bus stop or something. But to be honest, sometimes I can't find certain places just because I don't know how they look like, or the address is not accurate. So, every time I take these kind of random pictures I just think that it might be useful fir someone looking for it, or for my community. That's the local guide spirit from my point of view 😄

Level 7

Glad to know it's not just me lol. 

You're right. There are many places which cannot be identified so easily and having a picture helps so much!

Level 7

Keep on taking pictures, that's the best part since you can share it on maps, add it as a place or to a menu. It may feel odd at first but everyone loves taking pictures of food just as you.