Threesixtography's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Streetview & navigating

I see, and have taken a few, 360º pictures, but normally the pics are from just one point of view. Other pictures I see allow the viewer to navigate through a venue by clicking arrows to move forward, left, right and back - just like maps offer. But I see this at certain business locations as well as the pictures are taken from inside the business. Does this require a special 360 camera or is this just by technique that can be done even with an Android or iPhone? If so, then how?

Can someone help me out here, and thanks!

Dan

Danny
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Streetview & navigating

You start by uploading them to street view, not maps. Since you're a level 7 you do have access to speak you. And then you street view to link them together and orientate them in the correct direction. I'll try to message back later when I get home if someone else doesn't help out by putting a better explanation here

Level 8

Thanks, @JoeCullity :

I am using Street View, and I have uploaded about 15 360º pics. I don't understand how to "link them together" though. I'll wait for your next response. Much appreciated!

Danny
Level 8

@Threesixtography. I'm still on the road Dan, I should be home in about an hour and a half. If nobody is answered this where you better, I'll try to write you a much better message when I get home

Level 8

@DanLaShea. - Did anyone ever help answer your question, I just got swamped (bussy) and dropped this thread. Please msg back if you're still having problems.

Level 8

No sir. Not a word and I am really anxious to understand.

Thanks!

Danny