OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Streetview - A different Perspective

I love taking photos and mapping the world around me. I try my best to be precise while taking photos, writing reviews, adding missing places while at the same time trying not to breach someone's privacy. There's a different perspective to things that we do. Mostly, its about contributing to build a bigger better and sustainable community but sometimes you come across people that show you a completely different aspect of life, people who are not directly part of the program but the ones who give you a reason to explore and carry on. Here are some of my shots of all those beautiful people that I met while mapping my world. 

I am sure you will have certain stories to tell as wellInstant Photos anyone?Instant Photos anyone?Bread (Roti) - That's how we do itBread (Roti) - That's how we do itA Local roasted corn sellerA Local roasted corn sellerSnacks for TouristsSnacks for TouristsThis picture puts a smile on my face everytimeThis picture puts a smile on my face everytimeSimplicity, yet living it allSimplicity, yet living it allBusiness Hours -Business Hours -

9 comments
Level 3

Re: Streetview - A different Perspective

message to omerali level 8:

your photos are powerful.. for a moment as I was watching each photo, I felt transported to your country and it felt as if i was there.. thanks to your powerful imagery captured.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @amymirandaphoto

infact your comments and appreciation is powerful. I really appreciate that 🙂

Level 8

@OmerAli

I have been meaning to ask you, can you please share the technical data (underneath each) of your photos. e.g.,  Date, time, sunny overcast, ambience light and temperature, device used, lense, filters, etc.  

Did you use flash or lighting?

This data is very important to share.  

Your photography beautifully  captures the essence of the scenes and romantically depicts the cultural nuances and significance.

Level 7

beautiful pic's

Connect Moderator

Wow 

@VBenedict thanks for spending your precious time on my work, it means a lot. 

I would love to share the details. 

I am going to pull my RAW files and will update the post after getting the results

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot @rasool-sadegy

Level 8

It is about learning from each other. Not only here on Connect but in general. 

Whenever I see good work I extend real feedback whenever possible.  I want to understand the process by which it was realize.

Telling someone "its nice" or "how great" has no value to the author.  Explaining why one thinks is great is of value for we all learn.

Here on connect we are unable to see the meta data of a photo.

Connect Moderator

Nice one @VBenedict

I'd love to share composition details. You are correct, thats the accredition that matters to the author, the most

Level 10

I loves roasted corn