NelsonB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street view trusted badge

As a local guid, I wold appreciate to add my google street view trusted badge on my profile..... does any body knows how to do it.  I'm a trusted photograph for three years and can't add here!  Any thoughts about it.........  Merci!

8 comments
Level 8

Re: Street view trusted badge

Hi @NelsonB

For new Trusted, once we can switch on the For Hire option in SV app, it will trigger the Trusted status update, and we will got the corresponding Connect Badge in next logon.

Can you check if you can enable For Hire?

Level 9

Actually @YK1001, I am already on the google photographer list for Quebec city!  If you search for my name in Canada (Quebec city) I will pop out as a trusted! Capture d’écran 2017-02-22 à 11.06.31.png

Level 8

Hi @TraciC,

Need your help.  @NelsonB is already listed in the SV Trusted Photographer list, but did not got the Connect Badge.

Level 7

Is the issue you want your SV Trusted badge on your Local Guides profile, presumably in place of your level badge? Don't think this is possible.

Level 8

Hi @NelsonB,

So nice to see you there.

Hope @TraciC or @Corrie can have a look on your case, I know that you're one of the most active Street View Trusted of the Quebec Province.

Actually @Dumbwitness, normaly, all Streetview Trusted member who post once on the forum will see a badge adding to her profile here on LGC. Nelson are a longtime trusted photographer, so that's not normal.

Cheers, Marc-André Beauchamp -- Google Top Contributor / Level 5 / Regional Leads / Google Ambassador
Level 10

@NelsonB wrote:

Actually @YK1001, I am already on the google photographer list for Quebec city!  If you search for my name in Canada (Quebec city) I will pop out as a trusted! 

Hi @NelsonB, still, please, try to make sure that setting in the SV App is set. Open the app, go to settings (from the top left hamburger menu) and "Available for hire" should be ON. If it is ON, turn it off, exit the app, open it again and turn it back ON again. 

for-hire.jpg

Local Guides Connect is new and may rely on technicalities like this.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NelsonB, please try to follow @Csaba advice. If you are a trusted photographer it should automatically give you the badge (in your badge tray, but not on your avatar). You will need to log out and log back in to Connect again to re-call the info to get the badge. Please feel free to tag me and @NatalieP again if it still doesn't work after trying this. (Thanks @Marc-AndréB)

Level 5

look around your places and take some pictures naturally and you can upload here