JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street view camera

Hello Local Guides,

I have a concern that if street view cameras are given to a selected cities across the globe. What happens with the other cities not priviledged to access those street view cameras? Just a concern; because I might be passionate about street view capturing. And also is there an upcoming program that will consider the cities not reached at this time?

Happy Days

JonasK

Kenya.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Nairobi, Kenya
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Street view camera

Hi @JonasKL. We know that the team is hoping expand to other countries and cities in the near future. Unfortunately there is a limited supply of cameras to lend but they are trying to help as many folks as possible to capture street view in their local area. In the meantime, if you haven't already, please do apply for the Camera Loan Program and your application will be reviewed once the program is available in your area.  

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @JonasKL. We know that the team is hoping expand to other countries and cities in the near future. Unfortunately there is a limited supply of cameras to lend but they are trying to help as many folks as possible to capture street view in their local area. In the meantime, if you haven't already, please do apply for the Camera Loan Program and your application will be reviewed once the program is available in your area.  

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

By the way can i borrow a camera for pupularity my love city

Level 2

Hi

I want one too here