Dr-arya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street View

प्रिय मित्रो ,

मैंने स्ट्रीट व्यू के लिए कई फोटो खिचे मेरे पास कोई डेडिकेटेड कैमरा नहीं था मैंने गूगल के स्ट्रीट व्यू के एप से ही अपने मोबाइल को इस्तेमाल करते हुवे फोटो ली शुरू की फोटोज में तो बिलकुल भी बढ़िया नहीं आया लेकिन धीरे धीरे अब काफी अच्छी फोटो आने लग गई है इस के लिए मई मेरा एक्सपीरियंस शेयर कर रहा हूँ 

1. दोपहर का समय यानि फुल लाइट वाला समय सबसे उपयुक्त है 

२.फ़ोन होरिजेंटल होना चाहिए 

3.आप लेफ्ट से राईट की तरफ फोटो खिचे 

4 एक लेवल की सभी क्लिक पूरे होने की बाद ऊपर या नीचे के लेवल पर जाये 

जयपुर, Rajasthan, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street View

Hi @Dr-arya and welcome to Connect!

Sorry for replying in English, but you can always use the Google Translate tool, which is enabled across Connect.

Thank you for sharing your tips with the community. I'm sure that a few people will find them helpful. Just note that I moved your post to a more suitable board, which is the Photography one.

Since you are new here, I recommend checking the following articles before posting on Connect:

Thank you for your time and don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

IAM living in Jaipur Rajasthan

Laxmanjangid997
Level 7

Phone should be horizontal? Google tutorial at the beginning of app shows keep your smartphone in vertical position close to the face.