cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

@AlexTihonov wrote:

OK, no reply...

Guys, maybe you know with whom can I discuss my problem?

Thank you.

@AlexTihonov wrote:

Dear Nataly,

Thanks a lot for your FAQ but I still have the problems with including in Hire List... May you (or someone else) help me with this question?

I upload more then 50 panorams and receiving welcome letter with online index form and filled it. Starting from January 20 I have filled and send this form 3 times and still not have access to the badge and hire list!!! What I do incorrectly?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20170723-121806.png

Hi @AlexTihonov please, ensure your uploaded images are all approved on maps; you can check wether clicking on Statistics or opening one by one and scrolling down.

If the images are all approved, and you still cannot enable the "available for hire" button, try to uninstall and reinstall the SV App.

Level 4

Hi LucioV

Of course, all images is approved, I was checked this manually. 

Half year ago (20 January) I already got the status of a "trusted photographer" and filled out questionnaire to include me in the hire list and.. nothing changes. After this I filled this form twice again and nothing:) 

At this moment I have status "Trusted Photographer" but dont have access to the Google badge and dont includet in hire list..

App reinstall dont help me too.

I know that some community members have the opportunity to check the status manually and can include me into the index. Who can do this?

Thanks in advance!

@LucioV wrote:

@AlexTihonov wrote:

OK, no reply...

Guys, maybe you know with whom can I discuss my problem?

Thank you.

@AlexTihonov wrote:

Dear Nataly,

Thanks a lot for your FAQ but I still have the problems with including in Hire List... May you (or someone else) help me with this question?

I upload more then 50 panorams and receiving welcome letter with online index form and filled it. Starting from January 20 I have filled and send this form 3 times and still not have access to the badge and hire list!!! What I do incorrectly?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20170723-121806.png

Hi @AlexTihonov please, ensure your uploaded images are all approved on maps; you can check wether clicking on Statistics or opening one by one and scrolling down.

If the images are all approved, and you still cannot enable the "available for hire" button, try to uninstall and reinstall the SV App.

Level 10

Level 4

Oh yeah! I'm on the right way!

Thanks a lot, I will try!

@LucioV wrote:

You need some manual check from a Googler, will try call out @NatalieP

Level 9

Hi @NatalieP,

I have 52 approved 360 photos but I am unable to turn on "Available for hire" feature in order to get Trusted Badge. I am using iOS Street View App. Tried to re-install the app with no avail.

Best,

Johnny..

Level 6

Thank you very much @NatalieP for this post.It was very informative.Would be interested in reading more on this topic.

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

Level 6

Re: Street View trusted FAQs

Hi Shaunak!

Sorry bothering you but need your guidance.How do we earn the orange colour badges.Was keen on getting them.Thanks a lot!@DrShaunak

Request your help please

Level 7

@SolomonI

No you don't but you need Street View to upload to your profile.

There are many options you could click a photosphere and import to SV or you could stitch DSLR photos on photo editing software such as Photoshop and upload through your profile.

Level 4

Nataly dont answer for letters... So, my problem still not solved:) 

Maybe is another person here who can help with this troubles?

@AlexTihonov wrote:

Oh yeah! I'm on the right way!

Thanks a lot, I will try!

@LucioV wrote:

You need some manual check from a Googler, will try call out @NatalieP

Level 6

Hi @NatalieP. I have uploaded 84  Maps-approved 360 photos  so far but I cannot turn on the “For Hire” tab.
Help me please.