NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

Hi @IlankovanT when in July were you 'badged' admitted to the Trusted Photographer program? I'm not sure of the exact date of the cut-off point for admissions to the old/legacy program, but I do know it was sometime in July. If after the cut-off point, you won't get access to the forum/tools/support available for the legacy TP's. It's also possible that if you didn't 'accept' the invitation, it may well have expired. One other thing to possibly check, is to make sure you are logged into the account that was invited to the program. 

Just some 'guesses' from me, which I hope you won't mind while awaiting an official response. 

Level 6

Re: LG-360 Camera, 14MP Qualification

Hi @JanC@NatalieP

Congrats on becoming Street View trusted photographer. I have read in your post that you used LG-360 camera. I am planning to buy this camera just because it is lowest in price among other supported cameras by the Google. Just for my knowledge, I checked LG-360 camera webpage and it is written that the camera has dual 13 megapixel cameras whereas Google Street View requires at least 14 megapixel photo. Can you please elaborate this?

Regards,

Bilal

Level 9

@Rupert- thank you for the update on my query. I think I have received  after the cut-off date. Thank for the help on this 

Level 5

Hi @RanaBilal,

The requirement is for the stitched photo sphere to have at least 14 Mpixels of resolution.

The 2 13 Mpixels images will be stitched to a resolution above the minimum requirement.

Level 7

What camera is the girl using in the top posted picture?

Level 7

HI @BronsonK That's a DSLR with a Fisheye lens, can't tell exact models, but the Pano Head on the tripod looks like a Atome 360 Precision

Level 4

Hello Bilal,

I was not aware a that I have become a "SV trusted photographer".
None of my devices meet the 14MP-spec.

So I do not think this is actually required?

greetings, Jan

Level 7

only 12mp is required so I just like the better quality.

Level 6

Hello @JanC

And whereas Google says that 14 MP or higher image quality is required to become Google trusted Street view photographer. Check the link

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Anyways keep up the good work.

Regards,

Bilal

Level 6

Hi @BronsonK

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Any how happy photography 🙂

Best of luck.

Regards,

Bilal