NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Street View trusted FAQs

Thank you very much for your very clear explanation!
I'm at level 4, I published the 50 photos 360, it must reach level 5 to have the tools that you have told me?

thanks again

Christian

Level 10

Hi @JARNOC

You need to be either a Level 5 Local Guide or a Trusted Photographer (of course, you can be both).

Update: since the latest version of the SV App, everyone has access to the new (cool and improved) connectivity editor.

Now as you have reached 50 published photo spheres, keep on sharing (some may disappear in the future pushing you back below 50) and it's just a matter of time that you become a Trusted Photographer (to me, it took about a week after I passed the 50 limit). 

As you are also Level 4 Local Guide, you can also expect to become Level 5 any time soon (reaching 500 points is not that hard anyway). 

So you should not be far from reaching either goal and accessing the connectivity tool (it is really handy, cool and easy to use).

Level 7

is this 'add virtual tour' option showing in google.mybusiness.com new? I don't recall seeing it before as an option, and wondered how long it had been around for. Also, what is likely to happen once I selected 'request a quote'? 

from business.google dashboardfrom business.google dashboard

This did show as 'add virtual tour' or something before I clicked through, on locally verified pages it shows in the dashboard, in the header area next to 'manage photos'. 

As Trusted myself, and one of only very few locally, am I likely to get the request to provide a quote or schedule the shoot? I did expect to be shown some choices, from those who are local and listed for hire. So was surprised to get the pop-up that a stated a photographer would be in touch to schedule a shoot, skipping the quote stage altogether.

Am I also, as a SV TP, am I likely to be 'booked' to schedule shoots with those clicking this link? As I've yet to receive any in the few months I've been listed as 'for hire'. Or, do these requests only go to the old TP's who still have access to 'See Inside' and desktop editing tools for virtual tours? 

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 21.40.03.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 21.58.29.png

Level 7

Just had the above confirmed by an 'old' SV|TP, that this is only for them. There's a form linked to, from their private support community, where they can apply for access to quote requests in their area. This feature appears to have been added in the last week or so, so it's pretty gutting to discover new features are being developed for them, yet 'we' (newly created TP's) are excluded from such features and relegated to a second tier, without any dedicated support channel and lack of full functionality. 

I could say a lot more.... but, I'm going to keep the rant internal 😞 

Level 6

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

Hi @NatalieP,

Thanks for your Information,

I received the prompt and filled out the forms one week ago but haven't been listed in this list https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/ ,  Please have look.
Thanks
Vipin Vasudev
Level 9

Admirable restraint @Rupert- - wish I could say the same...I tried to do a virtual tour for my own business after I became a "made" photographer only to receive several spammy adds from local agencies shopping their services. Not a single personal inquiry. Low and behold as a second generation GTP I can't even create my own official tour. Go figure. 

Level 8

"Trusted pros can use the Trusted badge, word mark, and branding elements, including Google, Google Maps, Street View, or any other related logos."

i read that in branding guidelines which mean i can use google maps , street view or red pin logos in social media to tell people that i was Google Street View Trusted Photographer. can i ? i mean i use that logos for promotion of my self that im really Street View Trusted Photographer. its ok ?

Level 3

Спасибо большое, мне понятно, что мне нужно сделать

Level 9

live Preview functionlive Preview functionContributeContribute

New tab for Contribute 360 and live preview /capability to adjust exposure .

Local guides above level 5 is supposed to be testers and new features are not communicated by Google .

No tester oppening was given to local guides . Even 360 is given only 1 Point and It was better if the 360 works from clicking below the contribution tab .and Google Plus is not a friendly platform to display 360 images.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

@NatalieP  I'm a Google Trusted Streetview Pro. I got my street view badge last year July (2016) and noted that I have no access to the Google Street View Trusted Group to learn, participate Hangout training, etc. 

Also, I'm not allowed to check any posts and when I try to access, I'm notified that "You must be a member of this group to view and participate in it. You cannot view this group's content because you are not currently a member"

1My Profile.jpgNo access to Group.JPG