NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

I can not open above mentioned  Maps publishing criteria link. Maybe I do not have enough credits for open this?

Level 8

Re: Street View trusted FAQs

Thank you for the answer, i think everything ia clear now with the FAQ site

Level 5

Level 6

what is the best 360 camera for street view and how to become google trusrted 360 photographer ?

how could i become google trusted 360 photographer?

Former Google Contributor

Re: what is the best 360 camera for street view and how to become google trusrted 360 photographer ?

Hi @Bartwalnick21,

Everything you need to know about becoming a trusted pro is available in this topic - Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs.

You can also check the official Street View Trusted Pro website - WHAT IT TAKES TO BE TRUSTED.

The topic about the best 360 camera has been discussed a lot of times. I have made a quick search for you - 360 Camera.

Please note that I have merged your topic to the Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Helpful, very informative and useful.

@NatalieP

Level 9

Hi @NatalieP

I was searching for this topic, I found all my answers in your post. Thanks a lot.

I am level 9 local guide and have 37 approved photos in street view app. I will try my best to turn this badge on for me.

Thanks again.

Level 8

Google Street View Trusted Photographer

I have to make a Google Street photographer what I have to do

Vijendrathakur
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Street View Trusted Photographer

Hey @Vijendra95,

Everything you need to know is located here Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs. I am also moving your topic there.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Street View Photographer badge

How to earn Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge!????

I'm really interested in it (photography).

Can anyone help me out with this.