NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Street View trusted FAQs

So what happens if you need to update the information in the for-hire index and no longer have access to the original invitation email?

Level 5

Good question, @DCB3RD! You can receive the email again. For that, all you have to do is open the Street View app >> Settings and turn off the "Available for hire" option, and then opt-in again. This will trigger the email, that contains all necessary info.

Level 6

Hello, 

I have a problem with turning on my "Available for hire" switch. I am using an LG 360 camera to capture my images. I have managed to have 73 of my images published and even gone through each one of them to confirm that they have been "Maps Approved".

Is there something I am missing or need to do in order to get the Trusted Photographer badge? 

Update: Thanks to @Yohanad, I have found the appropriate place thread for this post here

Level 8

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

Hi LG Family, Bro @OSAMA

For me, I need a a bike and a Theta 😞

Please, see below:

"New to Local Guides level 6 or higher and trusted Street View photographers:
Test the new Beta version of "Video Mode," which lets you connect a Ricoh Theta V camera and create Street View images as you walk, bike, or drive. This new mode records videos with your camera and converts them into connected Street View images when you publish them to Google Maps. 
THE APPLICATION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT OR SUPERIOR"

NEWS

• Easily create Street View imagery as you walk, bike, or drive with the new "Video Mode" (only available to trusted Street View and Local Guides photographers level 6 or higher)
• Quickly view your video mode collections as immersive 360 ​​° videos before posting them in Street View
• View your collections of video mode as a track on a map with the total distance traveled
• Various bug fixes and other improvements

Level 9

heeey bro @Haruki , maybe maybe they will give it as a gift for you :))) you deserve it 😉

Level 8

You deserve first Bro 🙂

Best regards and respect from Brazil 🙂

Level 8

@NataliePI have uploaded 50 photos to street view and 50 are approved by maps but while I'm trying to switch Available for hire ON ,it automatically turn OFF and shows need 50 approved photos, Please help to resolve the issu

Level 8

@Yohanad If anyone does not have 360 ​​mobile, then what should I do? 

Thanks 😔

Bannu local guide
Level 5

Hello, @InayatK

If you don't have a 360 camera, you can also use just your mobile device to take 360 photos. For that, make sure it has the Street View app installed, and the device has either the Android 4.4 KitKat or superior or iOS 8.0 or superior (iPhone, iPad ou iPod touch). You can see more information here.

Level 7

Thank you @NatalieP. That was helpful. Looking forward to b a trusted photographer who can provide worthy and guided photos to everyone