Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

this is fantastic photosphere, thanks man

Level 7

Re: Street View trusted FAQs

this is fantastic explanation!!! you are genius

Level 7
Level 7

@NatalieP How much a trusted photographers earns when hired? 

Level 3

я не оказываю услуги фотографа, сколько зарабатывают я не знаю

@NFY wrote:

@NatalieP How much a trusted photographers earns when hired? 

Level 7
Level 7

хорошо, спасибо

Level 9

thank you @NatalieP for this very useful post.

Also, I just discovered that the images must have a minimum of 14MP.... It is a pity, the only smartphone I have has only 13MP.

Is there a list of smartphones ? .... or devices that you advice us to use in order to make good photos.... (I recently bought a new smartphone... but it turned out that it didn't have the required Gyroscope....which i didn"t know yet that it was important at the time for street views

thanks in advance for any advice / help.

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Level 10

@GéraldM wrote:

thank you @NatalieP for this very useful post.

Also, I just discovered that the images must have a minimum of 14MP.... It is a pity, the only smartphone I have has only 13MP.

Is there a list of smartphones ? .... or devices that you advice us to use in order to make good photos.... (I recently bought a new smartphone... but it turned out that it didn't have the required Gyroscope....which i didn"t know yet that it was important at the time for street views

thanks in advance for any advice / help.

Hi @GéraldM

I replied to your other post. No, your camera doesn't need to be 14MP. If you use the Streetview app, the stitched image will be more than 14MP (the lower MP cameras, you just have to take more pictures).

The gyroscope is to help the app to know the orientation of the phone so it can go through the stitching process. You can search for phones that have gyroscope by going to websites like GSMArena. Their search function have gyroscope as an option. Chances are any phones that is made after 2015 era chipsets will have a gyroscope.

GC

Level 9

thanks @WetCoastCanuck for the explanation 🙂

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Level 9

Just seeing this. I will start doing it being a photographer.

My question is must i use google street view app to capture it

Thank you

Level 9

Not getting the Virtual tour lead from My Business for last one year .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#