IstvanMaczko's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer - I've got the badge, filled the form AND not listed...

Hi, I got the same... I filled a form for trusted photographer - two weeks ago - and I am still not listed... 

Level 8

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer - I've got the badge, filled the form AND not listed...

Hi @LucioV

I have my badge, but when someone taps the badge in the apps, and it shows I am avalalable for hire, and then taps "learn more" - for example finding my phone number or email addrress - this page opens https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/ (they could find it by simple search as well). 

I am not listed here, in the "Find a trusted pro in you ares" section. So it very nice to have a badge, but somehow it frustrating to advertise other trusted pros with my badge and not myself....

István

Level 10

Changes in the list have been so long to complete, during the last years.... consider that i've been a top (star awarded) photographer for more than 1 year, without having met the requisites..... 

Usually this file is an XML hand modified by team coordinators.

@Doca1959 wrote:

Hi @LucioV

I have my badge, but when someone taps the badge in the apps, and it shows I am avalalable for hire, and then taps "learn more" - for example finding my phone number or email addrress - this page opens https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/ (they could find it by simple search as well). 

I am not listed here, in the "Find a trusted pro in you ares" section. So it very nice to have a badge, but somehow it frustrating to advertise other trusted pros with my badge and not myself....

István

Level 8

It took about four weeks for me to be added to the for hire list.

Level 10

@BRYANG20 wrote:

It took about four weeks for me to be added to the for hire list.

Does anyone have samples of their work on VR interior tours for Google my Business?

I think the tools are amazing.

Imthemobile.guru
Former Google Contributor

We are locking this thread due to age and information changes. Please start a new thread for additional issues or questions. Thanks!