Esteborio's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Street View Trusted Photograper - Problem with 360 panoramas from google + brand pages

Dear,
A few years ago I started taking 360 pictures and tours, when I was active "Google Views" with its platform to upload spherical photos and connect them to create tours from computers.
At the time, I thought the best way to promote a site was to create a Google+ "brand page", and from this publication the 360 ​​pictures and tours.
The problem is that all the photographs in this way do not count me or add points, nor do I appear in the street view app!!!

What should I do?

I do not see any option to migrate photos from a brand account to a user account.
It occurs to me that I can climb the stairs again through the Pano2vr program, since I work with a DSLR + Fish Eye camera, so the Street View application does not serve me for these purposes.
The problem is that with this solution I would lose all the visits that the photographs have, and besides, it is not clear to me that I would be the author of them.

Many thanks in advance for the help lent, the truth is that I need someone to lend a hand in this!

Regards!
2 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Street View Trusted Photograper - Problem with 360 panoramas from google + brand pages

Superb article I too love photography and I liked your message

Level 5

Re: Street View Trusted Photograper - Problem with 360 panoramas from google + brand pages

Hello, @Esteborio!

All 360 photos published until September 2015 are owned by the business listing you attributed them to. On the other hand, currently, if you want to know how to publish 360 photos, you can see here. Once the photo is published, you can transfer it to the business owner or not.

Hope that helps!