MarcoFab's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Street View Trusted Certified

I am a newbie, I have recently submitted my details to be included in the register of trusted photographers but I am not appearing in the list.

I assume that I am still being processed? Does anyone know how long it takes?

thanks

Marco

South Africa
15 comments
Level 9

Re: Street View Trusted Certified

@MarcoFab

I think you have to submit 150 street view (360) approved pics before you get that certificate. 

Level 8

HI @MarcoFab

In normal circumstances 5 business days. Or sometimes it takes longer when there's a technical difficulty. 

I can see you already have the SVT badge. Which means you are already a SVT Photographer.

You can also access the SVT board now since you are a Street View Trusted Photographer.

At the moment there is a technical difficulty adding to the list   <<<<   (Please read)

Cheers

Level 1

Hi @MarcoFab

Thank you very much for your consult. 

After filling the form please allow 2 weeks to be listed on the oficial list. 

Please let us know if after that time you still not appear on the list. 

Regards, 

Level 5

Hi There

On Friday it will have been two weeks, but I also wanted to check how I am meant to download the badge?

I am planning a marketing campaign but don't want to advertise until I am listed and have my badge, 

Once I am on the system will I get access to download the badge too?

thanks

Marco

Level 8

Good luck @MarcoFab

Hope your name gets added to the list soon.

Cheers

Level 5

Hi LuciaC

I hope you are well?

I just wanted to know that I am still not appearing in the trusted photographer list. You said I should let you know if this is still the case after two weeks as per your response below.

I wonder if you could help me by letting me know when I can expect to be listed? I am pretty excited about marketing this service and have a whole campaign lined up but I can't action it until I am listed.

Any help in this regard will be hugely appreciated!

Thanks

Marco

Level 5

Hi LuciaC

I hope you are well?

I just wanted to know that I am still not appearing in the trusted photographer list. You said I should let you know if this is still the case after two weeks as per your response below.

I wonder if you could help me by letting me know when I can expect to be listed? I am pretty excited about marketing this service and have a whole campaign lined up but I can't action it until I am listed.

Any help in this regard will be hugely appreciated!

Thanks

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @MarcoFab!

Thank you for letting us know about this.

It is great to know that you are excited and ready to share your work as a trusted photographer! 🙂

Unfortunately, I was not able to find your details. Would you mind filling out the form again, making sure that you are logged in with the account that you use to publish your 360 photos?

After you do that, feel free to let me know and I can double check that the information has been received by our team.

Thanks again!

Level 5

Hi 

Just to let you know I have resubmitted the form via the link in my invite. Please let me know if you have received this

Thanks

Marco