Re: Street View SAMSUNG GEAR 360 2017

Hi family.

The SV Trusted family catched this new feature in 2017 model:

Street view walk :)Street view walk 🙂

Interval mode. 🙂

Best regards from Brazil.

Level 10

I just installed the new firmware ending in ARB2 using my Pixel XL and now the Gear 360 2017 connects to the GSV app on that Pixel.  Since it's a Pixel I had to install the moded Samsung Gear 360 app first: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/mod-samsung-gear-360-manager-device-t3400383

Level 6

​bonjour 
et merci pour votre message ... très content de pouvoir remettre des photos dans streetview !!!
j'ai un peu galérer pour réussir la manipulation mais c'est fait ...
​j'ai noté en vrac pour l'instant le détail de mes manipulation pour mettre a jour

et connecter la gear a un samsung S7 ... ca fonctionne
j'espère que ca pourra servir à d'autre

encore un grand MERCI   flodymx (niveau 7)
pour vos réponses ... et le résultat 

je vais mettre des photos 360 le plus vite possible
pour l'instant celle de mon bureau reste dans le smarphone 😉

très bonne fin de journée et au plaisir 
Philippe Le Bras

Level 10

These guys moded the Samsung app to work with most phones now.  I've had this app installed on my Pixel XL since last summer and it works ok.  Now with the new firmware it works with GSV too, COOL!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/mod-samsung-gear-360-manager-device-t3400383

Level 6

bonjour,

j'ai effectivement réussi a connecter ma gear  3660 et mon samsung s7

voila un lien de mon blog pense bete en francais  avec quelques copie d'écran 

http://infos2technos.blogspot.com/2018/02/comment-brancher-la-samsung-gear-360-2017-street-view.html

encore merci a samsung de la mise à jour ...2018-02-09_16h18_08.png

en fait comme souvent c'est très simple quand on a fait une fois ......

cordialement

Philippe le Bras

Level 8

iPhone 8 - After the new Firmware i got option for Google Street View Connect on my Samsung 360 Gear 2017 and i can connect My 360 camera to Google Street View AppNow  i can use my Samsung Gear 360 2017 properly with Google Street View app for iPhone 8Now i can use my Samsung Gear 360 2017 properly with Google Street View app for iPhone 8

This option was not possible before the new Firmware updateThis option was not possible before the new Firmware update

All you need to do is to download the new firmware via the Gear 360 app for iPhone and install it on device. You can do this remotley via the Gear 360 app for iphoneAll you need to do is to download the new firmware via the Gear 360 app for iPhone and install it on device. You can do this remotley via the Gear 360 app for iphone

Level 10

@GeorgesHR wrote:

I just want to mention that you have changed my mind and I think I am better off buying the 2016 version somewhere for cheaper. I am new to 360 photography and I think this is great for starters.

I have the 2016 version and I am absolutely satisfied with it. It's only weakness is HDR which may not work properly when lighting conditions are extreme.

Level 7

Depois de algumas boas horas de pesquisa, descobri como conectar o Google Street View direto com a Samsung Gear 360 Versão 2017.

Para isso, você já tem que tá com a última versão do Firmware instalada na câmera (R210GLU0ARB2).

Passo 1: Pressione por uns 2 segundos o botão Mode/Bluetooth,
Passo 2: Vai aparecer que tipo de conexão você quer estabelecer, se é com Android, iOS, Remota ou Street View.
Passo 3: Então você vai pressionar 4 vezes até que o display mostre Conectar ao Street View.
Passo 4: Depois vai habilitar uma rede Wi-Fi com o nome Gear 360 (XXXX).OSC
Passo 5: Você abre o aplicativo Street View e tenta conectar, vai dar um erro pq você ainda não tá conectado e vai pedir pra você conectar, então você clica em conectar e vai aparecer a rede Wi-Fi conforme o Passo 4.
Passo 6: Conectado a rede da Gear 360, você já pode entrar pelo aplicativo e fazer suas imagens.

Espero ter ajudado!

Level 8

О Samsung Gear 360

есть вопрос 

Former Google Contributor

Re: О Samsung Gear 360

Hello @НиколайФ,

We have a lot of topics about the Gear 360. For example -  Street View SAMSUNG GEAR 360 2017 has a lot of comments and a lot of information to it. I suggest you take a look and I am sure you will find an answer to your question.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators