JafferA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to Take Perfect Panoramic Photos.. from Your Phone!

Dears @Corrie, @TraciC, @iyudhi@YK1001, @FaridTDF, @ErmesT, @Flash, @Csaba and @Myrathor,

I have spent a good amount of time to compose this subject. I would really appreciate if you could keep it featured/pinned so more local guides get knowledge and inspiration.

I'm keeping the content alive and updated, and every now and then, I add more photos 🙂

Level 10

Hi @JafferA

Indeed a useful tutorial and excellent examples (I also take these kinds of panoramic pictures a lot). 

Unfortunately connect moderators (like myself and many you tagged) cannot pin topics. I would, however, like to see a dedicated "tutorials" category where we could vote outstanding contributions to be included. That way pinned topics (whose number would grow in time) would not take up much of the top of the subforums. 

Edit: in any case, I am moving the topic to the Photography board as it is more about this kind of photography than just simple sharing photos

Googler

Thanks for moving this post to photography, @Csaba@JafferA Thanks for creating this post! I personally don't take a lot of panoramic photos, so I found it especially interesting.  We'll consider it for featuring, as we do with all great posts though sometimes we do have posts queued up to be featured so it may be some time. For now, however, your post is featured on the board, so check it out. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thanks, @TraciC

Level 9

Thanks for the support @Csaba, and really nice panoramic photos there 😉

Thank you very much @TraciC for featuring the topic 🙂

Indeed, soon I am going to bring other interesting topics to the community.

Level 9

I would love to see examples of panoramic photos from other local guides, and also view the best of them in the post 🙂

Level 9

Nice tutorial for someone like me and I believe a majority of people, not only Local Guides who primarily use phones to take photographs now a days!

Awesome photos from Bahrain, Qatar and Iran. Quite a traveller you are @JafferA, keep it up and would love to read a few more of your tutorials on photography!

Happy clicking!

Level 9

Thanks for the encouragement @AslamMo 🙂

I will publish another topic which I think is very important, and I have other topics about photography and other fields also.

Level 7

Re: Take Perfect Panoramic Photos.. from Your Phone

My best picture for now

My panorama picture

I took it with my Sony Nex 5 

but i think it's not good enough. I will have to practice more

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 8

Re: Take Perfect Panoramic Photos.. from Your Phone

For those of us who use android Google allow you to be able to do this. Just downloaded the Google Camera app and you are able to take both panorama and photo spheres which is the 360 degree photos. It also allows you to take normal photos.

You don't hear about it much and I think Google should promote it more.

It's also the reason I use local guides as uploaded a bunch of them and got a mail saying I had some points so it even helps bring people to LG.