ariyanto's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Rejected photosphere

@ariyanto IT is not problem to gain more pixels in photoshop, but you must have workflow which will not ruin exif data. You can also virtually change your Camera with exif editor. Your photos can have double pixel size and another Camera information. 

Level 5

@ariyanto wrote:

@Dontcry43 @AmarSu I got the answer! The answer is (maybe) my camera (LG 360) is not supported anymore by StreetView. 

This is not the Answer 🙂

Level 10

If its not, what the answer? 

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@ariyanto wrote:

@Dontcry43 @AmarSu I got the answer! The answer is (maybe) my camera (LG 360) is not supported anymore by StreetView. 

This is not the Answer 🙂

Level 2

@ariyantoPlease note that you accepted this as a solution

Level 5

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@ariyanto wrote:

This is not the Answer 🙂

@ariyanto There are so many published photos from LG360 Camera. 

Level 10

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@ariyanto wrote:

This is not the Answer 🙂

@ariyanto There are so many published photos from LG360 Camera. 

@Dontcry43 there are also so many rejected photos from LG360 Camera

Level 7

I have tried 9 different photosphere's and all have been maps rejected.  They have been shot with street view app with 16mp cam, frustrating as to why?  Is there a way to find the specific reason?

RunAmokPete
Level 8

I used Panoskin to upload and moderate my chores. I will show you the LG 360 camera to shoot the tours and the combination works fine for me. I know panel skin still has a free version available to all SVT photographers. If you want to keep using the camera, you might try  Panoskin

Level 7

So just using the street view app with my phone,..it is unlikely to get a photo approved?  I've now had a dozen rejected.

RunAmokPete