Threesixtography's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pic shows one place but not another

Back in 2011 I took a great sunset shot across a lake that I pass by most days on my work commute. Today I added the picture to maps using the lake as the location. The picture shows up there on maps but it does not show in my photos on maps. I believe this is the first picture I've uploaded that has not immediately shown up in both places. 

I'm wondering if anyone can explain the rationale on the delay or if there might be some other issue. Here is a link to the picture as it shows in Google Plus.  https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/114211397125555706725/6590318453263551826

Thanks!

Danny
North Lake Talmadge, Florida, USA
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Pic shows one place but not another

Dear @Threesixtography

This is a known problem; Google is workingon this & God willingly, we should get it solved, shortly,

Thanks for your patience,

Reagrds

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Dear @Threesixtography

This is a known problem; Google is workingon this & God willingly, we should get it solved, shortly,

Thanks for your patience,

Reagrds

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you!

Danny
Level 10

Oh..Dear @Threesixtography

I got stuck at 19,9xx,xxx ...suspense! I kept my reviews & posting ON... After, a few days, all of a sudden it came.. 21,xxx,xxx...

Then Google sent me:

20 Million Viwes 1.jpg

I hope this is enough to motivate you..

Please go ahead with confidence..

All the best

Level 8

HA! Excellent, @TravellerG. Thanks!

Danny
Level 10

My dear friend @Threesixtography,

Your motivations are my strengths...

Humbly thank you..

Level 10

Dear @Threesixtography @davidhyno

Hope, I am not boring you..

Here are Few shots and a LINK to my Flickr Album (Low Resolution for fast download) of Taj Mahal, India - One of the 7 Wonders of the World,

If time permits, Kindly comment, Please

Taj Mahal, India (5).JPGTAJ MAHAL - One of the wonders of the worldTAJ MAHAL - One of the wonders of the worldTaj Mahal, India (2).JPGTaj Mahal, India (3).JPGTaj Mahal, India (4).JPG

Thanks

Level 8

I no longer receive these updates. Ever since I reported that mine were anonymous?  I wonder why? 🤔

Level 10

Kindly give little time, dear @VBenedict

Google has undertaken a major revamping of the whole and hence taking a little time; let us all cooperate and give time, so that we get permanent solutions, please.

Thanks,

(If this is an acceptable answer, kindly press the "Answer" button)

Regs