Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photos

How to improve photography  ?

Udaipur, राजस्थान, भारत
7 comments
Level 7

एक बेहतरीन फोटोग्राफ़ी

एक बेहतरीन और आकर्षक फोटोग्राफी करने के लिए अपने अमूल्य सुझाव देवें!

Level 7

Photos

How to improve photography  ?

Connect Moderator

Re: Photos

Hi @LeharSinghDevra 

Welcome to Local guide connect please read this thread by @LuisRG

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/Please-Read-Posting-on-quot-Photography-quot-Board...

I think it's helping you

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread - Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Before make any new post, read this board topics to know about the forum usage  - Using this Forum

Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know how to share photos or story - Share your Photos & Discoveries

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Please elaborate your post mate @LeharSinghDevra

Former Google Contributor

Hello @LeharSinghDevra! Some tips I'd recommend are by Anna, the Photo Lead of the Local Guides team. She shared her tips on taking great photos in these posts: Three Quick Tips for Taking Better Photos, How to Upload Great Photos to Google Maps, How to take great food photos for Eat Like a Local Month. A bonus for you: A video on tips on taking food photos!

I encourage going through this board (Photography) as I'm sure you'll be able to find more valuable tips shared by fellow Local Guides, too.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Thanks