SomesharunV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photos - Moment to cherish forever but I consider it to be 0.01% of your life activity..

Just thought of sharing a little things that i felt weird! Let me know how many of you people felt the same 😛

Old times are better - when you had camera rolls to take pictures and you use it very carefully only the time you need it desperately. All other moment you will enjoy the scene and have a wonderful time spent!

The roll CameraThe roll Camera

Think about the current world. Every phone has a camera and most of the family have at-least one photographer - I mean they want to buy a DSLR and treat them as photographer, even though they are not actually interested to learn more about DSLR!

People are not enjoying the moment at this current generation, rather they spend much time in taking selfies and they are more concerned about how they look in the picture. Worst case there will be minimum 3 to 5 pics taken to make sure they look so beautiful!

How many times you will see this picture again in life, rather enjoy the moment by relaxing your mind!How many times you will see this picture again in life, rather enjoy the moment by relaxing your mind!

We need to make use of the current technology and no need to be completely dive into it.

If you go to a waterfalls - Enjoy the nature and play with the water - Don't just concentrate on the selfie and posting the check-in at FB..

If you go to a restaurant - Enjoy the food, don't just take a picture and post it to FB, Instagram or snapchat and start your conversation with friends right away without concentrating on what you eat!

Photography is to look at the past moments and think about how you spent the time. Don't just go to a place just to take a picture. If you go to a place, spend your time peacefully and finally when you are moving away from that place take one picture, ignore how you look and how was your hair and skin color texture in that picture!

That picture is just for memory - You won't be framing it at the center of your living room..

Just spend time for clicking a pic with utmost perfection when you think that you will definitely use that picture for a frame at your house.. All other pictures are just for MEMORY!

Final advice to the beginners in photographers - Don't purchase a high end DSLR when you just start. Get a base level DSLR and use it for at-least 2 years, then you will come to know - how much you learnt that DSLR in 2 years. If you really learnt a lot and you are much more interested, go for the next level lenses and then a high end camera. If you felt bored, quit photography. Don't buy too many lenses and high end DSLR's at the first moment!

San Jose, CA, United States
3 comments
Level 7

Re: Photos - Moment to cherish forever but I consider it to be 0.01% of your life activity..

By everyone having one camera in their hand, the opportunity for every individual to explore the photography skills is high. Meantime, it is true that many do spend time thinking how to to get good photo rather than enjoying the actual beauty. Even i was one among them. At some stage, we should realize just how i realized couple of years before and you also realized (i felt by looking at above post). So during the course of realization, we should draw some rules and follow them. Like how you pointed, just before returning from the place, take one photo. I drawn a rule to myself that never go for second attempt while clicking photos (to the reference you maid that min 3 to 5 pics taken to make sure it is beautiful). Recently I read in localguidesconnect related 36shots, if they are going for photo walk, then they assume that they are taking old film-reel camera (though they are using either mobile phone or digicam) where you get chance to click only 36 shots. Afterwards your quota for the day is over. By this way they should really think before clicking is it worth..

@SomesharunV wrote:

Just thought of sharing a little things that i felt weird! Let me know how many of you people felt the same 😛

Old times are better - when you had camera rolls to take pictures and you use it very carefully only the time you need it desperately. All other moment you will enjoy the scene and have a wonderful time spent!

The roll CameraThe roll Camera

Think about the current world. Every phone has a camera and most of the family have at-least one photographer - I mean they want to buy a DSLR and treat them as photographer, even though they are not actually interested to learn more about DSLR!

People are not enjoying the moment at this current generation, rather they spend much time in taking selfies and they are more concerned about how they look in the picture. Worst case there will be minimum 3 to 5 pics taken to make sure they look so beautiful!

How many times you will see this picture again in life, rather enjoy the moment by relaxing your mind!How many times you will see this picture again in life, rather enjoy the moment by relaxing your mind!

We need to make use of the current technology and no need to be completely dive into it.

If you go to a waterfalls - Enjoy the nature and play with the water - Don't just concentrate on the selfie and posting the check-in at FB..

If you go to a restaurant - Enjoy the food, don't just take a picture and post it to FB, Instagram or snapchat and start your conversation with friends right away without concentrating on what you eat!

Photography is to look at the past moments and think about how you spent the time. Don't just go to a place just to take a picture. If you go to a place, spend your time peacefully and finally when you are moving away from that place take one picture, ignore how you look and how was your hair and skin color texture in that picture!

That picture is just for memory - You won't be framing it at the center of your living room..

Just spend time for clicking a pic with utmost perfection when you think that you will definitely use that picture for a frame at your house.. All other pictures are just for MEMORY!

Final advice to the beginners in photographers - Don't purchase a high end DSLR when you just start. Get a base level DSLR and use it for at-least 2 years, then you will come to know - how much you learnt that DSLR in 2 years. If you really learnt a lot and you are much more interested, go for the next level lenses and then a high end camera. If you felt bored, quit photography. Don't buy too many lenses and high end DSLR's at the first moment!

Level 10

Re: Photos - Moment to cherish forever but I consider it to be 0.01% of your life activity..

@SomesharunV Nowadays I am also feeling the same. Not enjoying the moment, just trying to take photographs.

Level 8

Que gran aporte..

Continua con estos artículos pues orientan y ayudan a los que no sabemos mucho de esto.

Exitos.