LucausB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photograpy- BEGINNERS CLICK HERE :) or Respond for awesomeness!

Warning **Grammar Not The Best*** 🙂 

As you all know the new "Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR " is coming out soon and of course not all of us will be picking it up right away or anytime soon!

Which is okay 🙂 ALL OF US! have our own interests and with that being said its safe to say "Not everyone knows a TON about Photography". I bring this up because i was out the other night shooting photos in the spur of the moment. Which is usually when photography is at its finest. But in back to to the topic! Not everyone knows a ton about photography and sometimes hanging out with too experienced people might backfire as your left to kind of stay on the side lines and look at someone else take some awesome photos. Well my dear beginners and amateur photographers I have a solution to your problem. Rather than just go to meet ups and shoot photos on "auto" truly take some time to get to know your camera and get the feel for it. Whether it be a 35mm Canon A-1 ***One of my favorites*** or a Full frame sensor like the Mark VI. We all start at different levels and don't forget that. Along with getting to know your camera... Go out and make conversation with other photographers, and trust me I know how hard this can be but truly photography is about expressing yourself and finding new ways to experiment with photos in never before scene ways. Just the other day I was out with my friend shooting photos of the Jamestown bridge and he had been having trouble using manual mode on his camera! I seen him struggling and rather than carry on I stopped. Plopped myself onto the ground and said hey buddy! Let's shoot some together and work on getting to know some basics ;). I enjoy photography with all that I have, and do not go to school for it but have taken online courses, college courses, and have even shadowed other photographers. Once you learn the basics of photography things become to feel natural to you whether it be letting in less light with the F-Stops or Apertures or even learning how to use the light meter. Whatever it is that you want to do with photography, Explore! , create , adventure , travel... Have fun doing it! 

Going to cut this short but if you've enjoyed my little words on how I feel about getting into photography Check my IG and have a laugh at some photos below 🙂

Below are some photos I've shot with the IPhone 6s Plus, Nexus 5x , and CANON 70D! I'M MAINLY LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK on whether or not 

I SHOULD start a blog or something cool like that 🙂 Im a local from the Providence scene and can aid in assisting people in finding awesome areas to 

shoot photos or even a place to loose yourself in! Feel free to respond like, scratch, post , tweet, sniff, hi-five, or hug ! 

IG @Photosbynerdguy if your a local in the RI, MA, CT I'd be more than happy to help you find an area to shoot! just DM ME ON IG 🙂

This is me the Nerdguy @PhotosbynerdguyThis is me the Nerdguy @PhotosbynerdguyWe all enjoy a nice cup of coffee sometimesWe all enjoy a nice cup of coffee sometimesSecret location Providence & Seekonk line ;) p.s its an abandon bridgeSecret location Providence & Seekonk line 😉 p.s its an abandon bridgeA little froggy to captivate your heartsA little froggy to captivate your hearts

6 comments
Level 7

Re: Photograpy- BEGINNERS CLICK HERE :) or Respond for awesomeness!

Чтобы получать действительно красивые, впечатляющие фотографии - нужна еще хорошая идея. А техника (Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Sony, etc), это просто хороший помошник в умелых руках.

Level 7

You shouldn't ask anyone if you should begin doing something, you just do it. You will always get positive and negative responses. Maybe you will fail and no one will ever notice you if thats your goal, maybe you will be brilliant and you will achieve everything and more. One thing is certain that if you dont try you will never know.

Those are some technically pretty good pictures you shared, although to honest they mean nothing and are kind of boring. But its just my opinion and you should take it as motivation. Find interesting subjects an have fun while doing photography.

Level 7

Полностью согласен. Чтобы сделать что-то действительно стоящее, нужно просто идти и делать, а не болтать! ))

Level 6

Thank you very much! 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for the info and I enjoyed your pics. I love to capture the world around me also and enjoy helping others use their cameras. I personally like bridge cameras which is great for most of my purposes. As with all things when you know how to use your equipment you can do get some great images. I have won photography contest using an under $200 Fuji! Not everyone is going to like all your works so "focus" on what you like and others with similar likes. That's what makes photography so fun, there is opportunities for everyone.Great Egrets enjoying flood waters. Union Co. State Fish & Wildlife, Southernmost Illinois USA taken with Droid turboGreat Egrets enjoying flood waters. Union Co. State Fish & Wildlife, Southernmost Illinois USA taken with Droid turbo

A local dance recital. Take with my phone (Moto Droid turbo)A local dance recital. Take with my phone (Moto Droid turbo)

I like to have artsy fun with some of my picsI like to have artsy fun with some of my pics

Level 6

Надо иметь свое мнение и не думать о других что про вас думают, если есть цель просто заверши  свое цель или хотя бы начни то что ты хочешь. Я так рад что я стал местным гидом. Я люблю то что я делаю, и не смотря на других что они думают про меня. Моё мнения.