Mathushan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photography

Nature PhotoNature Photo

If you have any suggestion, for How can i take a creative photos on nature?

Sri Lanka
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Photography

Hello @Mathushan. I did a quick search in the community and found many posts that provide photo-taking tips! They may not be not be specific to nature only, but these photo tips can be applied to all types of photos you are taking:

Three Quick Tips for Taking Better Photos

4 tips for taking great photos

Photo tip: leaving space

Photo Tip: Leading Lines

Photo Tip: Keep your horizon leveled

Photo Tip: Rule of Thirds and Golden Ratio

Quick Tips on Taking photos for Google Maps

Photography tips for all weather

If you need information on anything, I recommend to search the community first before posting, because as with photo-taking tips, it is very likely that someone has shared a similar question or even have the question answered. More tips on using the Connect forum here.

P.S When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Mathushan. I did a quick search in the community and found many posts that provide photo-taking tips! They may not be not be specific to nature only, but these photo tips can be applied to all types of photos you are taking:

Three Quick Tips for Taking Better Photos

4 tips for taking great photos

Photo tip: leaving space

Photo Tip: Leading Lines

Photo Tip: Keep your horizon leveled

Photo Tip: Rule of Thirds and Golden Ratio

Quick Tips on Taking photos for Google Maps

Photography tips for all weather

If you need information on anything, I recommend to search the community first before posting, because as with photo-taking tips, it is very likely that someone has shared a similar question or even have the question answered. More tips on using the Connect forum here.

P.S When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Thank you @JeslynL, i'll be mind your tips.