Level 9

Photography

How to enhance my photographic skills?
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Photography

Hi @NewFolder5. If you haven't already, I recommend reading the post pinned to this board which tells you more about this board. Several Local Guides have already shared photography tips here and if you're looking for specific tips, I recommend searching the community for that term, like "DSLR" or "Macro" to find topics that are related to those areas.

Additionally, @AnnaDickson shared a great post just last week with photo tips and Google Maps policy information you should find helpful. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @NewFolder5. If you haven't already, I recommend reading the post pinned to this board which tells you more about this board. Several Local Guides have already shared photography tips here and if you're looking for specific tips, I recommend searching the community for that term, like "DSLR" or "Macro" to find topics that are related to those areas.

Additionally, @AnnaDickson shared a great post just last week with photo tips and Google Maps policy information you should find helpful. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

thanks for the advice....that helped.....

Level 9

Hi

Good to know that you prefer to enhance your photographic skills. Before answering your question, need to know few things:

1. Are you using mobile or camera?

2. If camera , which one?

3.Is that a basic camera,  bridge camera, Mirrorless camera or a DSLR ?

4. State whether you can take somewhat good photos inside a room without a flash.

Level 1

Muhammad sajid

Level 9

Hi Friend,

Happy to know that you too love photography.

Level 1

Muhammad syamaun

Level 7

Re: Photography using Octopus stand

@NewFolder5 wrote:

@NewFolder5 wrote:

I bought an octopus stand. Is it worth carrying with me when out for www local guide walks? What is your experience with using octopus stand, This is what I actually meant to ask in the beginning, If anyone's got tips or comments, please reply. Ljiggy Smith

Level 6

Trả lời: Photography

thử tìm hiểu ở channel này xem nhé

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_f__j5PR4Hs4XwIHHweEg

Level 7
Level 7

I use s7edge