AndyV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photography in Exeter

Hello all that reads this,

Let me start with who I am my name is Andy and I am 19 years old, and for as long as I can remember I've always 

had a hobby in photography sadly I no longer own my bridge camera until I get a new charger for it but I've been using 

my phone recently and I will leave some of my photographs below for examples of what I have captured, all our my own images, 

if you use Instagram I would appreciate a follow or maybe a couple likes. 

But that's besides the point I would like to arrange a meet up with some local photographers whether you use a highly professional camera or just a 

mobile device like I currently am myself, whether you own a level 3 photography certificate or just enjoy it as a part time hobby please come along and

share with one another a hobby that we all enjoy. I'd personally like to learn a bit more about photography myself so please if you've got a camera don't be shy 

hopefully no one bites.

I really hope this gets message gets out to a few photographers within my local area, it will be nice to get the community together doing something 

a wide range of people enjoy. If you reply I enabled emails when someone replies, you will hear back from me within 1-2 hours of submitting which then I will email back with just a few questions*. I will be holding a meet once we get enough participants within the mid point of November. 

*ONLY 3 simple questions please reply to get involved.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope we get a group of people up for this! All ages 16+ welcome.. Anyone under 16 please have an adult contact me. Thanks again I hope you enjoy some of my images from my portfolio.

** My Instagram **

IMG_20161021_153141[1].jpgIMG_20161019_204624[1].jpgIMG_20161019_204923[1].jpg

Exeter, United Kingdom
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Photography in Exeter

Hi Andy and welcome! 

Nice pics - true that a "real" camera could do much better with such subjects. 

If you also intend to share your pictures on Google Maps, please, have a look at these guide lines however: 

https://www.google.com/intl/en/streetview/privacy/#publishing-acceptance-criteria 

Scroll down to "Advertising and Attribution" where it says: "Small, discreet copyright notices (such as a business name or logo) are allowed... Acceptable attribution must be limited to the bottom 10% of photos...". In your post, the second picture would be acceptable but the first and third would not.

Level 8

Re: Photography in Exeter

cool. I also live in Exeter and post photos from here as well as creating glitch art from the photos under the name noisemonkeydj on instagram 🙂