FadyMelek's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photographer Badge

Hi all,

Referring to the Google Local Guides mail sent recently titled "4 new badges to celebrate top contributors" (2 days ago).

What are the criteria for each badge? or how to gain these badges? I am asking specifically about the Master/Expert Photographer badge.

I can't find a reference for the points for badges schema.

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Photographer Badge

@FadyMelek wrote:

Hi all,

Referring to the Google Local Guides mail sent recently titled "4 new badges to celebrate top contributors" (2 days ago).

What are the criteria for each badge? or how to gain these badges? I am asking specifically about the Master/Expert Photographer badge.

Hi @FadyMelek if you click on the badges you will receive more informations.

Anyway, this is the entire schema: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Requirements-for-the-new-4-Maps-Badges-and-...

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@FadyMelek wrote:

Hi all,

Hi @FadyMelek if you click on the badges you will receive more informations.

Anyway, this is the entire schema: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Requirements-for-the-new-4-Maps-Badges-and-...

Level 6

Thank you @LucioV, this is very clear.

Apparently my issue was that I was checking from the computer web interface for Google maps, however after your reply I have checked my Android Google Maps application and found all the badges I have with the needed details.

Thanks again and apologies for not checking the application first 🙂

Level 8

@FadyMelek First you need to add photos alot of them to lot of places and be viewed alot. 

Also do install street view application to start taking 360 phoyos with your phone. 

It helps

Level 6

Thank you @Rudyshou, I am already an Expert Photographer, I couldn't only find the badges, but I found them.

Thanks again 🙂

Level 7

Thank you for posting this question.  I found the answer from one of the replies, that you can only view your photographer status from your smartphone not from a computer.  THANKS