Re: Photo tips for cherry blossom season

Thanks,some excellent tips and advice.

John Bailey Pictures
Level 6

Thanks.

Level 3

Öncelikle kutlarım . Çok güzel fotoğraflar.Bende amatör fotoğraflar çekiyorum.

Level 8

Nice tips. Thank you. For me is more comfortable to enjoy sakura not in crowded place.

Level 5

That is a beautiful picture

Level 10

Level 9

Wow What a great and beautiful flowers !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing @Christina-NYC

Level 6

In the area between Newark, NJ and Belleville NJ, there are about 5,000 cherry blossom trees. The site is BranchBrook Park, and is billed as second largest collection after DC. There is a Cherry Blossom run every year, within view of Clara Mass hospital. Restaurant across the street thus has picturesque wedding parties, Naninas on the Park. Each cherry blossom, by legend, is said to contain the soul of a Samauri warrior. 

Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC Welcome to the NYC Googlers team. Pleased to meet your cyber acquaintance 🎈 I wish you all the best 🐞

Thank you for this outstanding blog and great images. I especially love @AnnaDickson rowboat voyage along the cherry blossoms.  Anna you are an amazing photographer.

You mentioned:

"Take photos and add them to hanami (Japanese for “cherry blossom viewing”) spots on Google Maps!"

I will check it on Google Maps and see how we can follow this suggestion.  In the meantime, @Christina-NYC can you please explain how we can add cherry blossom areas to Maps?

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 8

💥💥💥💥💥 @LijunXie