JoseM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Photo count

I  have seen an unmatching count in photo count when i enter my profile logged (801) vs. not logged (660). I have read some posts in the forum about this topic, and one of the explanations is about not approved photos. All my pictures have been uploaded in the contributions tab of maps. and all of them are linked to point of interest. So .. my question.. How could i find which of my pictures are not approved.. and the most important.. what's the cause of that.

2 comments
Level 5

Re: Photo count

While researching  the cause of the count mismatching , I have seen another (may be related) issue:

This picture :

restoran Podvorye

can be seen by public given the url, but it's not shown in my public photo stream and it does show in my photo stream when I am logged. And of course it does not count in the photo count.

¿What happens?

Level 10

Re: Photo count

Sorry @JoseM you cannot find why a photo is approved or not, maybe some user send a claim using the report flag, or maybe some automatic BOT removed the connection to the map.

My most viewed photo on maps, around 600K views, is not connected anymore to a POI.