cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Program is taking wrong points

ProfArunCM escreveu:

Same here @Marlon_Reis

Raised it many times, no one giving clarifications.

ProfArunCM escreveu:

Same here @Marlon_Reis

Raised it many times, no one giving clarifications.

Seriously @ProfArunCM ??? This needs to be solved! I was unable to mark @GusM in the original post but hope for a solution. The score is only falling and I stopped editing because as it is going at the end of the day I will have lost 200 points or mo

Brazilian Local Guide
Level 7

POINTS issue!

Level 10

Re: POINTS issue!

@ZekariasT I am encountering that also, check the feedback board, I just made a feedback there, dont know why that is happening 😞

Level 8

1500+ Points Reduced

Dear Local Guides,

I'm level 8 local Guides and I lost more than 1000 points in one day. Local guides please advice the reason and also check your points as well.

Google Maps Team, I need your assistance my points keep on reducing please check if there is any technical problem. Screenshots attached for your quick reference.22681.jpg

21981.jpg

21786.jpg

21711.jpg

21621.jpg

21596.jpg

Level 8

Re: 1000+ Points Reduced

Straciłem 3035 punktów.
Wizyty moich zdjęć zmniejszyła się o 3215.

Nie wiem, kto to robi.

2017.06.25       12 07 Niedziela     216162 więcej. Kliknięć 4989823 Fotek 6109   na dzień 36027 , bo to za 6 dni..jpg2017.06.27       13 14 Wtorek          -3215 więcej. Kliknięć 4986608 Fotek 6109   na dzień -1607 , bo to za 2 dni..jpg

Level 8

@ShaikMohammedThis seems like a bug. Some posted the same thing early on. I also have this problem and I have not seen any moderators manifest themselves. It seems that the more I edit the more points I lose.

Brazilian Local Guide
Connect Moderator

A few people seem to be experiencing an issue @ShaikMohammed don't sweat it, it always gets fixed.

While there are system issues from time to time there are legit reasons why points go down. You can lose points if your contributions are found to be spammy or implausible (e.g. review hundreds of places in a single day). If you believe all your contributions are good then you have nothing to worry about and any issue will be rectified.

Level 10

Re: POINTS issue!

@ZekariasT thanks for mention me .

But actually my points are not reducing. Not facing that problem 

M safe.

Level 10

Re: Decline in points

Thanks @JeslynL, but now I am really worried as the points lost is alarmingly

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @ProfArunCM, as noted in this post, the team is aware of this issue and is working on fixing it. 

Do search the community before posting a question as someone else has most likely asked the same issue. 

high. Please resolve the issue.