Level 5

Re: Views counter explanation needed

It is Murphy law!

Level 10

Re: Photo Views Count not updating on Google Maps

Level 10

Re: Photo Views Count not updating on Google Maps

Thank you for this useful information @GusMoreira

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Decline in points

Points have gone down from 92 K to 88 K, any specific reasons. I had uploaded photos.

First its shows credit points and then slowly started showing decline in points gradually.

Can any one specify what is the reason.

IS THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS in uploading number of photos of a place?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Decline in points

Hi @ProfArunCM, as noted in this post, the team is aware of this issue and is working on fixing it. 

Do search the community before posting a question as someone else has most likely asked the same issue. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Program is taking wrong points

There is a problem with the scoring system of local guides. In the last 4 days I have edited more than 100 places, but since I worry more about editing than checking points in the program, I think I've been losing a lot of points.

OnSunday I looked at my score, then I made dozens of editions, and two hours ago I edited 10/12 more places, and after that my score is only falling. I lose 5 points for each approved edition.

Iwill no longer edit until this is resolved because I know the comments and edits rules and did not violate the program's policy.

I ask the moderators for help to correct this and restore the points.

@TraciC

@GusM

Brazilian Local Guide
Level 10

DECLINING OF POINTS EVERYDAY

Hello please whats happening since Sunday I have been noticing my points are deducting everyday, please is this a bug or what or is it part of an upgrade process,. Just yesterday I manged to add some contributions, I woke up to see a decline, What is the reason and I have been seeing other Local Guides complaining about the same thing to me in my community... Please is this a general issue or what? 

Level 10

Re: Program is taking wrong points

Same here @MarlonReis

Raised it many times, no one giving clarifications.

Level 7

google bug causing points reductions in google maps

my points are going down like crazy in the last hours, over 200-250 points gone.
not only me, to others that i know too for no apparent reason.
i think that's a bug, it needs to be fixed.