Nikonfotos1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Not able to upload 360 Photos in Streetview

Ok, I have tried read others advise on what the problem might be, and also what Google has posted. Still I can not upload a 360 photo into Google Streetview, I get the same message each time "Unable to upload 1 360 photo or video". This is a DSLR photo that is on Google Drive and on my phone it is 11.6 MB and 6000 x 2625. It is stitched good and there are no people in the photo.

HELP!!!!

Kevin

Spotsylvania, VA, USA
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Not able to upload 360 Photos in Streetview

Hey @Nikonfotos1,

I’m sorry you’ve had issues uploading your latest 360 photos. Let's see if we can do something about this! 

Please ensure that your aspect ratio is set to 2:1 as 6000 x 2625 may prevent you from uploading your 360 photos. Feel free to review this FAQ on importing your photos via the Street View application. 

Should your issue persist, you may respond to this message (be sure to @ me or another moderator) with the type of device you’re using to shoot, along with the device you’re importing through. As a general rule of thumb, make sure you’re running the latest version of the application too.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @Nikonfotos1,

I’m sorry you’ve had issues uploading your latest 360 photos. Let's see if we can do something about this! 

Please ensure that your aspect ratio is set to 2:1 as 6000 x 2625 may prevent you from uploading your 360 photos. Feel free to review this FAQ on importing your photos via the Street View application. 

Should your issue persist, you may respond to this message (be sure to @ me or another moderator) with the type of device you’re using to shoot, along with the device you’re importing through. As a general rule of thumb, make sure you’re running the latest version of the application too.

Level 8